The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
7 posters

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U? Empty What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm

What would you like to see in the next Animal Crossing game? (assuming it's on Wii U, but if you'd like to think it would be on a different console, that's fine too I suppose)

I had a few ideas:

You should be able to take a trip to the moon by taking a spaceship at a Space Station to go to the moon. You could meet aliens and find moon rocks, etc. Maybe some sort of fruit would grow there too?

Wisp should make a return, but you should be able to catch his spirits and donate them to the museum or sell them at Re-Tail. (maybe you could do that with aliens as well?)

There should be job applications, so you can work for the Post Office, The Roost, wherever you want to work at.

We need new fruits in the game, like Avocados or something like that.

Maybe you can buy something from T&T/Nook's store that will let you fly? It'd be cool to fly around.

I know Gameguy also has some ideas he mentioned.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U? Empty Re: What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

You should be able to hike up mountains outside of town.
    You should be able to buy food like pancakes for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and pasta for dinner.
    You should be able to work at places like Zero said.
    You should be able to play with 5 friends at a time.
    Lastly there should be a music shop were you can buy other Nintendo songs.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U? Empty Re: What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Post by queenzelda Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:40 am

How about an Animal Crossing Wii U game whee you could input any Nintendo character into your town over residents if you collect a figurine of them? Then you'd have Link living in a hut, Mario living in his house from the Paper Mario series, Luigi, or even Samus as your next door neighbor. BUT you can have up to 5 Nintendo characters living in your town no more no less; so you'd have to choose who you'd want to swap out for another Nintendo character once you got their figurine of them. I think that maybe a bellage fee should apply too like when you have to pay to 'demolish' one of the public works that you have in your town for New Leaf. Same for then you want to put in a new public works projects; but it would be more of 'neighborhood works project' that way you could have up to 5 (to 10 maybe?) folk while 5 of them would be Nintendo characters. Heck maybe you could even create how you wanted the characters to be like. Like if you wanted Link to be the flashy type; the grump type or what ever floats your boat. Hehe I'd have Link be the flashy type. *blush* XD

I'd also love it if instead of having a Dream Suite you could have a Worlds Suite where you could see different worlds that the characters came from & could play in them and then bring back with you a gift from one of the characters you come across while in the world. Maybe they could give you a mushroom furniture set for the Mario world. Or even a Legend of Zelda Princess Zelda set for visiting Hyrule and the like.

Maybe instead of crossing with every one on your friends list you could cross with any one who has the game all over the internet who aren't on your friends list yet & you could visit with any one who had their gate open at any time. Maybe even have a wifi function where you could allow guests over while your offline to play in your town but anything they do while they are over won't effect your town & they can still take home stuff they get while they're there. (I know this is probably something impossible to pull off but it would be something neat impo..)

Any who these are all my ideas. As for going to the moon it'd be fun for a time but if you had to pay out the a** in bellage to get there I would so blame you for that Zero-sama. XD
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 am

I would love to be able to have 15 or more villagers in a town, that's one thing I love about GC version is that there are so many animals to talk to and help out. 

I would also love being able to ask an animal if they need a favour, it gets annoying when they just ask you out of the blue. 

Also it would be nice if it actually rained in Winter instead of having snow all the time.

As for actual new ideas, I don't really have any.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:33 am

queenzelda wrote:How about an Animal Crossing Wii U game whee you could input any Nintendo character into your town over residents if you collect a figurine of them? Then you'd have Link living in a hut, Mario living in his house from the Paper Mario series, Luigi, or even Samus as your next door neighbor. BUT you can have up to 5 Nintendo characters living in your town no more no less; so you'd have to choose who you'd want to swap out for another Nintendo character once you got their figurine of them. I think that maybe a bellage fee should apply too like when you have to pay to 'demolish' one of the public works that you have in your town for New Leaf. Same for then you want to put in a new public works projects; but it would be more of  'neighborhood works project' that way you could have up to 5 (to 10 maybe?) folk while 5 of them would be Nintendo characters. Heck maybe you could even create how you wanted the characters to be like. Like if you wanted Link to be the flashy type; the grump type or what ever floats your boat. Hehe I'd have Link be the flashy type. *blush* XD
    Nintendo characters? That would be cool. But perhaps they wouldn't live in your town? Maybe they just pass through and you can talk to them. Or maybe play some sort of game with them.

queenzelda wrote:Maybe instead of crossing with every one on your friends list you could cross with any one who has the game all over the internet who aren't on your friends list yet & you could visit with any one who had their gate open at any time. Maybe even have a wifi function where you could allow guests over while your offline to play in your town but anything they do while they are over won't effect your town & they can still take home stuff they get while they're there. (I know this is probably something impossible to pull off but it would be something neat impo..)
    That would be nice, but I wouldn't want people going to my town if my gates are open and axing down trees and stealing all my fruits. >_>

Polar wrote:I would love to be able to have 15 or more villagers in a town, that's one thing I love about GC version is that there are so many animals to talk to and help out.
    Yeah, there aren't enough residents in one town in New Leaf, I'd rather have up to 15 instead of 10. 

Polar wrote:I would also love being able to ask an animal if they need a favour, it gets annoying when they just ask you out of the blue. 
    Like in the original when you can talk to them or ask a favor. I would prefer that too.

Polar wrote:Also it would be nice if it actually rained in Winter instead of having snow all the time.
    I'd rather it be snowy throughout the winter.

I forgot to quote Gameguy, but I like the music store idea, you could buy music there instead of having to listen to KK, and maybe instruments? Hiking sounds cool too.

As for actual new ideas, I don't really have any.[/quote]
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:16 pm

So I've been playing New Leaf again the past couple weeks or so, and throughout that time I've had WAY more ideas for an Animal Crossing Wii U title. These are in addition to what I had posted previously over a year ago:

- Having a backyard for your house. I think it would be cool if there was a dedicated space for this. You can already plant flowers around your house, but that's really about it. I think it would be cool if there were a fenced in yard where you could also put in items like chairs, a table, a grill, etc. Possibly even all furniture that fits in the yard? And maybe villagers could ask to come into your backyard too when they pass by.

- This is going off my first one, but in addition to the yard it'd be cool to be able to go on top of your roof. I suppose there's not much you could really do up there...but just an idea. I'm sure Nintendo could think of something you could use the roof for, anyway.

- New Leaf added a TON of options to expand your house, it was a huge step up from the previous games. But it would be nice if you could have an extra large room size.

- More storage space, the A, B, and C has been fine for me for over a year, but some people like to buy and keep everything. So I think an X, Y, and Z should also be added. And in addition, maybe instead of only allowing for 16 things to be kept in your pocket, there could be 20. It might not sound like a big difference, but I feel like it would be a big difference.

- I know I've been saying more of everything rather than real new "ideas," but I'd also like the town to be bigger. There could be areas of land on a higher level than others, like in Animal Crossing: Population: Growing. And I think the size of the town itself should be nearly doubled. If it were twice as big, you might get lost way more easily, but making it only 1.5 times as big would be nice. It would also allow for more room for Public Works projects.

- Speaking of those, they should give you customization over what your projects look like. Say, if the Lighthouse were a Public Works project again, you could change the colors of it, and customize the design. (or at least just have options from a couple different Lighthouse designs, and be able to choose whichever color you'd like) And of course there needs to be new ones. Another thing I'd like to be added to Public Works projects would be that they're more interactive. Obviously, there's the projects like the Roost, but it would be cool if that was added for some of the other projects too. Like being able to go inside the Lighthouse, for the example I gave.

- Perhaps some kind of small landscaping could be added? I feel like if a full on town editor were added, it would kind of ruin the game. But being able to change the elevation in some areas or something like that would be cool. Or maybe you could add more land to your town if you felt the town was too small, as a Public Works project.

- Main Street should return from New Leaf, but as mayor you should be able to customize it. Like, choose where each shop is when they open, rather than them opening in a preset area of Main Street. I also think they should add a couple more shops, like that music store Gameguy mentioned last year. And it would be really cool if eventually the shops upgraded into a huge mall with all of the shops combined into one or something.

- More animals should be included as villagers. I have no idea which ones though. Razz

- I think villager personalities should be more different from villager to villager. In Population Growing, the "snooty" villagers actually were that way, now they really aren't. Make some that get angered easily, some that are mean, some that are overly nice, some that worry about things too much, etc.

- Maybe the island could be expanded into a resort island, where you can stay at a hotel, and there is a pool, etc. in addition to just the beach with rarer bugs/fish.

I'm sure I could think of plenty of other things. That's just off the top of my head, yet this post is HUGE. Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am

I think all your idea's for customization are great & I would love to see them realized in the Wii U version of the game.

Something else that my brother & his girlfriend friend wanted to see was to be able to turn public works to any angle you want.

Hmm.. Maybe they could add a few more animals like some more; Giraffe folk (other then poor Gracy I bet she's lonely), some Hedgehog folk (more then Able, Sable, & Label), Ocelot folk, & anything else I haven't thought of. xp

Zero Revolution wrote:Nintendo characters? That would be cool. But perhaps they wouldn't live in your town? Maybe they just pass through and you can talk to them. Or maybe play some sort of game with them.
    I'd love to have a game area added to where you could play games with them & your folk: now that would be cool. But I would like the Nintendo characters to live in the Animal Crossing community cause I think it'd be fun. xp

Zero Revolution wrote:... I wouldn't want people going to my town if my gates are open and axing down trees and stealing all my fruits. >_>
    That's why I posted that when some one comes over to visit nothing would be affected in your town. Sort of like when you go to visit some one's dream town & can't affect what happens in their town when they visit; except they would get to keep the stuff & nothing would be torn up on your end. :3

I'd also love to be able to plant bushes close to not only houses, but the edges of your town, right next to where there's come cement & the like. Not that I don't love flowers they just tend to die off easier then bushes tend to in the game. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:56 am

queen wrote:I think all your idea's for customization are great & I would love to see them realized in the Wii U version of the game.
    Yeah, but due to all of the things they could do with Animal Crossing, I doubt most of them would become reality. Although if they did it would be awesome.

queen wrote:Something else that my brother & his girlfriend friend wanted to see was to be able to turn public works to any angle you want.  
    Oh yeah, that would be great. I guess it's not a big deal with the bridges or projects identical on every side, but for ones like the benches that would be good.

queen wrote:Hmm.. Maybe they could add a few more animals like some more; Giraffe folk (other then poor Gracy I bet she's lonely), some Hedgehog folk (more then Able, Sable, & Label), Ocelot folk, & anything else I haven't thought of.  xp
    I feel like they probably aren't using Giraffes, Hedgehogs, etc. just because they are NPCs. But I also think it would be nice to see them as town villagers.

queen wrote:
    Zero Revolution wrote:Nintendo characters? That would be cool. But perhaps they wouldn't live in your town? Maybe they just pass through and you can talk to them. Or maybe play some sort of game with them.
    I'd love to have a game area added to where you could play games with them & your folk: now that would be cool. But I would like the Nintendo characters to live in the Animal Crossing community cause I think it'd be fun. xp
    I suppose so, but with Animal Crossing the game is really about people and animals living together. It would be weird to have Nintendo characters as villagers too imo. I don't know how to explain it. But I guess I wouldn't mind it all that much.

queen wrote:I'd also love to be able to plant bushes close to not only houses, but the edges of your town, right next to where there's come cement & the like. Not that I don't love flowers they just tend to die off easier then bushes tend to in the game. xp
    Oh yeah, definitely, I'd want this feature too. It's annoying you can't do this since bushes, trees, etc. are too big to be planted right next to a road or stone.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 am

I think the Southern Hemisphere needs their own time settings where the seasons are reversed from us.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:37 am

^ Yeah, I thought that was already the case. Apparently not. They should include that option, but with 4 games already released without the option, I kind of doubt it. Razz

commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:49 am

I would want to see a Fallout Animal Crossing crossover where if you're unhappy with your town you can set off a nuclear bomb stuck in the center of the town. A karma system and the ability to shoot anyone would also be appreciated.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 am

^ Yeah really, Animal Crossing is the perfect game for that. Fallout 4 is in development now right? Nintendo should get involved. Razz

Although, seriously, what does happen when you delete your old town in Animal Crossing? There's no explanation for it, in New Leaf Isabelle probably kills off all the villagers and explodes the town or something. Otherwise, how does it just disappear.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:20 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Although, seriously, what does happen when you delete your old town in Animal Crossing? There's no explanation for it, in New Leaf Isabelle probably kills off all the villagers and explodes the town or something. Otherwise, how does it just disappear.
    It'd be great is an explanation was included in the Wii U version of the game. I mean for all we know maybe the villagers are all taken back to their homes back on all of their island's that they came there from; & that the town would then be leveled & replaced with a new one should a new save file be made.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I like everyone's ideas.

I would like to see more choice for villagers, like a few animals visit somewhere in town like the roost and you can convince them to move in. The campsite doesn't really do well for me, animals very rarely camp out I don't know if this is just me. I really like most of the animals that moved into my town in Animal Crossing New Leaf and a good number of them are the new ones like Julian. I want to have some of them return in my town in future games without waiting on luck. I think it would be nice to have a larger selection of villagers than one to convince to move in. I hate it when animals I care about move out, I know you can't keep them somewhere against their will but I think there should be a way to keep an animal happy enough with the town and your high friendship to not consider it or something.

I think they should expand on Club lol a little more like inviting animals at a certain time if your friendship is high enough and more dances via button combinations. Maybe you could form a band and perform with others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am