The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Luma Party
Gengar
Snowy Yialina
Dark Jester
Polar
Kinopio
Soupy
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
13 posters

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

crossing - Animal Crossing New Leaf - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Do you have the physical copy of the game? Because, if NNIDs are ever added to the 3DS (and they probably will) then there will be multiple users on one 3DS. If you were to buy the game digitally, then you could be the mayor on a different user's 3DS account.

But that's only if they're added, if they are, then that would be good for those who wanted to be the mayor and couldn't.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

crossing - Animal Crossing New Leaf - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Today when I played it seems that the harvest moon is going to be seen tonight so if you play you get a wheat bundle from Isabelle. I played & got my wheat bundle as well as shopping at my TnT store; the Able Sisters store & made sure to play for all of the files so that all of them could get the wheat bundle today.

I'm getting a bit bored of New Leaf since my town is perfect & not many of my 3DS fc 'friends' don't have their gates open all that often. <.<; So I've been playing more Mario & Luigi Dream Team alternatively. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Well considering there isn't much else to do in the game you haven't already seen that's understandable, but I feel like I'll be playing this for years. It'll be quite some time before my town is perfect, and I do everything I want to with my town and everything in the game.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon May 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Yea, but even when there's stuff to add on it still gets dull after some time. Yea; it's fun at first but when there isn't any one else to play with your just left to your own devices in the game. I hope whenever the Wii U version comes out that they add in an adventure or something just to mix up the monotony at least.

I say ^this; yet here I am still playing anyway. XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Lol, wow that post is from almost 2 years ago. I guess I was right, although I don't play it daily (mostly weekly-ish now) I do still play New Leaf quite a bit years later. And I feel the same way Queen. ^^
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon May 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Yea, just adding in the ability to be mayor added in a bit of excitement at least at first until you run out of stuff to bring into your town or have to swap out for something else you want in. 30 some PWP's that can to be put into the town may seem like a lot, but I've seen some towns do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm