The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

luigi - Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U? Empty Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U?

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 am

Go Nintendo wrote:A listing for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on Wii U has surfaced over at NewEgg, complete with a boxart...that's fan-made. The boxart is confirmed to be fake, but NewEgg customer service stands by the listing in general.

We have listed all the applicable information from the manufacturers on the website. All the information you see on Newegg.com comes directly from the manufacturer. We guarantee the information provided on our website. ...All the information on the item page is from the manufacturer and we do guarantee that information.- Customer service rep
    Link

I would hate if this is true since Next Level games just made the game for the 3DS. I understand that they want to do this for the year of Luigi but, if they wanted to make a game for the Wii U it should be a new Mario Strikers game or something different. They sad thing is that people on miiverse said that they would buy a Wii U port of the game. Mad

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

luigi - Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U? Empty Re: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm

If it has extra features I'd likely also buy the Wii U version, but I'd still rather them develop a brand new Luigi's Mansion game for Wii U, or really just another game entirely. (maybe a new IP or another revival of a dead franchise)

Considering they JUST released the game about half a year ago, I don't see a point in remaking it already. It's one thing when it's an old game nobody can play anymore, to update it, but when it just released, it's pointless.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

luigi - Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U? Empty Re: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon might also come to Wii U?

Post by Marowak Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 pm

See as someone who has yet have bought Dark Moon, this is actually quite dandy for me if true because I'd love to play it on the TV rather than 3DS.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:09 am

Best Buy has also listed Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon as an upcoming Wii U title. Previously New Egg had, but I feel Best Buy is a bit more reliable.

Still, you'd think they'd already announce the game...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:11 am

I won't believe it until I see it in stores is my stance. If it does come to fruition; I might get the Wii U version just to have something else besides Skylanders Giants, Super Luigi U, & Toki Tori 2+ to play on. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:47 pm

I was planning to get it on 3DS, if it comes to Wii U I will certainly purchase that version instead. If it comes to Wii U, I'm just hoping there will be additional content or it'd be pointless to have that rather than the 3DS version which is portable anyway.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 pm

I'd get it, since my 3DS copy has disappeared...
    'Course they did have "Yoshi's Land" listed as a game. Razz
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 pm

I would rather see them out with Luigi's story from Paper Mario The Thousand Year but I guess this is a good way to close out the year of Luigi since many people on Miiverse wanted Dark Moon to be ported to the Wii U.

I still think it might be a mistake though.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:41 am

omg Yes. I want to play out Luigi's adventure from TTYD.

If they wanted it to be a YEAR OF LUIGI...DO THAT NINTENDO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm