The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Post by Zero Revolution on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:53 pm

I've actually been thinking about getting this game, I barely know anything about it, but I've heard it's a fantastic game, so it certainly is something I'd like to try. Perhaps if I see it somewhere for a very cheap price, I'll go ahead and purchase it.

I have played the original Kid Icarus game however, which is obviously much different from this one. This seems to simply be a completely new game with Pit added to it, but perhaps I'm wrong about that.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
The Shattered Legacy
Samus Aran
Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
User Points : 239

Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Post by The Shattered Legacy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:25 pm

It was never originally a KI game but either Sakurai or Ninty staff saw that fighting on land and in air suited Pit perfectly. :p

Word is there's meant to be some stuff from Nintendo Zones for this game... But I'm guessing they're just bonus idols.
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8137
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:38 am

I know I'll never get KI:UR. Being that this game is a shooter on rails; I know I couldn't stand it. For one: I hate anything where I can't explore a game on my own instead of relying on a game taking me someplace. And for two: Not only that, but this game is a SHOOTER & I'm not one for shooters much anyway. xp

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
King Atem
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1555
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Atmo; I'm unsure about this title. I've heard both good & bad things about it. I don't mind if it's a rail shooter so much; what bothers me is that I've heard that the multiplayer online for this drops every time a new player tries to join. <~<

The Shattered Legacy
Samus Aran
Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
User Points : 239

Post by The Shattered Legacy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:38 am

@queenzelda wrote:I know I'll never get KI:UR. Being that this game is a shooter on rails; I know I couldn't stand it. For one: I hate anything where I can't explore a game on my own instead of relying on a game taking me someplace. And for two: Not only that, but this game is a SHOOTER & I'm not one for shooters much anyway. xp
Yusei wrote:Atmo; I'm unsure about this title. I've heard both good & bad things about it. I don't mind if it's a rail shooter so much; what bothers me is that I've heard that the multiplayer online for this drops every time a new player tries to join. <~<
The rail shooter section is really only the Air Battles. Of which every stage has. lol

Ground Battle sections are semilinear but they have decent exploration potential (a bit of a mix, earlier stages feel more linear than later ones. Except Chapter 20)

About the online play... never happened to me. I've always had pretty solid matches against OP Japanese players, and also with peeps in the States, without any dropouts. Lag, yes, but that's netplay for ya.
Megumin
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
User Points : 1365
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Moon

Post by Megumin on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:37 am

I'd probably get this game if I have the chance, considering the amounts of positive review and high amounts of action.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 pm