The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
King Atem
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by queenzelda Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:12 am

Mega Raichu wrote:"Well I'll be a mankey's uncle!" (The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 2 15xuaed) "Look's like Romani town is just over the hill to me!" Very Happy"So, Lady Queen.." Sir Raichu began as he slowed his horse to look over to Lady Queen & ask; "I was wondering if your dating any one at the moment?" Wink
    "Uh, no I'm not actually. But I thought that some one like Princess Zelda of even Great Fairy Namine would be more your speed then little 'ol me Sir Raichu." Embarassed She told him blushing as her horse carried her over the hill & towards Romani town which lay about 5 miles off in the distance. Looking over to Zero she asked him; "What about you? Are you with anyone Sir Zero?" She asked batting her eyelashes at him curiously. (xp) :3

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:34 am

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 2 20adth4

Hopping onto the back of her horse from his to sit behind her Sir Raichu whispers; Wink "No I'm being serious. I really am interested."
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Zero looked back at Queen who had moved her horse next to his, "Uh, well no, I'm not with anyone at all. But that's okay. I'm sure I'm not that interesting to anyone anyway." He also held onto Sir Raichu's horse to make sure he didn't start to run off while they were riding towards Romani Town.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 pm

"Well.. I'm interested.." ;3 She winked over at Zero to sigh & get off of her horse & onto Sir Raichu's horse instead to look over to him & say; "Look when I said what I did; I meant it as if I was saying no; & I mean it good sir." She huffed to look back at Yusei & say to him; "You need to learn to keep your knights on a shorter leash Commander Yusei." <.<; ( Razz xD)
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:27 am

Yusei sighs to pull up to Sir Raichu's horse & say to him; "Kindly keep your interests to yourself. If the lady was interested she would have said so." Thus he lead the group the rest of the way into Romani Town leading them to a huge ranch where there they left their horses with a ranch hand. "Hey Malon." Yusei smiled helping Zelda down as Link walked over to nod over to her as well; "Have you got those rations & food stuffs ready for us?"

Malon nods to ask; "So that day has come has it?" Zelda nods to say handing her some rupees; "Indeed it has. I remember the day that Sahasralla & you came to me.. Telling me of this idea you both had. Still, wow that was when you were all of 12 years old. That was so long ago." She giggled. "Oh hey who are your friends?" Malon asked as Queen, Zero & the others gathered around her, she nods to say; "Hey I'm Malon, who may I ask are the rest of you folks?"
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:47 pm

"I'm Great Fairy Namine, with me are Lady Queen, Sir Zero & Sir Horny-chu. It's nice to meet you Malon." Namine said nodding to look over to Sir Raichu & stick out her tongue at him. ( Razz )

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:49 pm

"The name is Raichu. RAICHU: don't forget it." As he turned to Malon to ask her; "So, where's the best place for lunch around here? I'm getting hungry."
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 pm

"As Namine said, my name is Zero. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." Zero said as he shook Malon's hand. "I too am quite hungry...in fact, I don't remember having eaten anything the entire day. Not to be impolite Malon, but I'd like to go find some place to eat as well right now."
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Malon nods & says; "Nice to meet ya'll!" Grabbing Link's hand in hers after he complains about his empty stomach she says; "Come on! The Cucoo Inn is the best place for vittles!" Very Happy Nodding Zelda follows behind Yusei who walks over & grabs Queen's hand in his to pull her over to his side & whisper to her; "I'm sorry about the earlier actions of Sir Raichu; it won't happen again." Turing to look back & see Namine & Zero following them as Link is being dragged along by Malon, Yusei chuckles to say; "You know Sir Zero, you & Namine look like a nice couple." ( Razz XD Off: And yes I did do that on purpose.) ON: Arriving at the Cucco Inn Malon sat Link down at a huge table inside of a restaurant inside to say; "I'll go fetch the waitress. Ya'll wait right here."

Yusei sat across from Link after getting the chair out for Zelda, Queen & Namine to sit in. Zero sat on his left, Zelda on his right. Queen sat across from him, Namine across from Zero & Sir Riachu sat next to Zero. Moments later a waitress comes out & Malon sits in Link's lap to make him sigh all the deeper. Handing them all a menu the waitress asks; "What will you have?" Looking the menu over Yusei looks up to say; "I'll take the fried cucco special with sweet tea." Smile

The waitress looks to the others to ask; "What will the rest of you have?"

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Sir Raichu looked over at Yusei & glared at him to sigh & say; "I'll have the spicy cucco special with some smashed potatoes & some of that Romani special milk."

:O "But sir.. No one can survive eating the spicy cucco special while drinking the special Romani milk!! NO ONE." The waitress warned but Raichu stood & said; "I said give it to me woman!" Nodding to swallow she says; "Ok, it's your call. What would you like on your *tombstone?" Looking to her after he sits down he says; "A small one with sausage & some extra cheese." Nodding she looks around to ask; "What would every one else like?"

[off: *It's a pizza: ha an in joke! Razz ]
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Zero glared at Yusei grudgingly before smiling back up at the waitress to say, "I'll just have the Fried Cucco Sandwich on a Stick please. But, uh, could you please remove the stick? I don't know why it would be on a stick to begin with. Razz Some Hench Fries on the side as well, and the Bug Juice to drink please." Razz

Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 pm

"I'll have the Fairy meal. With fairy water, cucco bombs, & sweet potato fries." Namine replied as the waitress looked over to Malon, Link, & Zelda to ask them; "What are you three going to have then?"
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:32 pm

"I'll have the salad & some bug juice." Zelda nodded as Link says; "I want the pork ribs meal with sweet potatoes & red potion to drink." Malon just giggled to say; "I want the bbq chicken meal with plain fries, & some water." Nodding the waitress says; "I'll be right out with your order in 20 minutes!" To rush to the back & come out to place every one's drinks on the table: 20 minutes later their food was served!

"So.." Yusei began; "Lady Queen I was wondering if perhaps you turned down Sir Raichu because you're already in the middle of being courted by some one?" As Zelda looks to Malon & tell her; "You should be sitting on some one else's lap, that is my boy friend's lap your on Malon." Malon just blushed a beet red & said; "Sorry." To get out of his lap & sit next to him instead as Link says in a sigh; "Thank you." Chuckling, he looks over to Yusei to ask; "Hey, why you hitting on Lady Queen for? She already said she was interested in Zero."

Yusei grins & says; "Yes, but I am curious.. Besides, as I said earlier I think he looks better suited for Namine."

(OFF: Sorry I've been ribbing you so much in the rp Zero. XD)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Zero turned to Yusei to say, "I believe I can choose for myself who it is I'd like to be with. I don't need to have you tell me who I should start dating." He began to take a bite out of his sandwich, "Mmm, wow, this really is delicious! I'm so glad we came here to eat!" :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 pm