The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Pokemon Bank: new information

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Pokemon - Pokemon Bank: new information Empty Pokemon Bank: new information

Post by queenzelda Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 pm

According to a 4chan post (read at your own discretion) & serebii forums some hacked Pokemon have gotten through to the Pokemon bank, save a few banned ones.

*Possibly four versions after x/y for gen VI confirmed
    *Hoenn possibly confirmed
    *Illegal pokemon confirmed to be blocked during transfer
    -from serebii forums

*Illegal Pokémon are "confirmed" transferable not "confirmed" to be blocked.
    *Illegal Pokemon are blocked, such as illegal movesets, or illegal shinies.

What get's stopped:
    *Illegal shinies (Victini, Arceus including a Hall of Origin shiny Arceus)
    *Some near impossible shinies (WISHMKR, Jirachi)
    *Illegal movesets (V-Create Chimchar)
    *Shadow Tag Chandelure (?????)
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Pokemon - Pokemon Bank: new information Empty Re: Pokemon Bank: new information

Post by King Atem Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:27 pm

So.. In other words; some Pokemon that have been hacked are getting into the Pokemon Bank; just not the illegal shiny ones or those that have illegal movesets.

Which is good for Pokemon fans wanting to keep Pokemon they hacked to get; but on the other side of the coin it can be bad for them too if they want to keep their illegal moveset Poke's.

I think that's how this goes down; according to how your post read... @~@ xD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 pm

^ Yep that seems to be the case. Personally I'm not a hacker, I've never even hacked a game before, so for me, I don't really care that illegal Pokémon can be transferred. But it is good news for those who do this. (which I'm sure is a large number of people)

@Queen
    What exactly do you mean by "Hoenn possibly confirmed"? That there may be a remake of it which can have Pokémon transferred into the Bank?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 am

Zero Revolution wrote:^ Yep that seems to be the case. Personally I'm not a hacker, I've never even hacked a game before, so for me, I don't really care that illegal Pokémon can be transferred. But it is good news for those who do this. (which I'm sure is a large number of people)

@Queen
    What exactly do you mean by "Hoenn possibly confirmed"? That there may be a remake of it which can have Pokémon transferred into the Bank?
    I think Reggie linked the Hoenn remakes when he showed a picture of the Pokemon X and Y 3DSXL on top of a folder that said big plans for 2014 on Twitter.

It looks like the days of having a fair wifi battle are over for the new players who are playing X and Y as there first Pokemon game online.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:18 am

Can you post a link to that picture? I want to see it. I never got to try Ruby or Sapphire, so I'd probably get remakes.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Pokemon - Pokemon Bank: new information Bam4PndCMAEIwoN
    "We have big plans in store for 2014, and I can’t wait to share with you what’s in this folder! #Regginator" sauce

The above is as close as I could get since I don't do twitter. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Thanks Queen!

But knowing Reggie, he's probably just tricking us all with the Pokémon X/Y 3DS. And if it's truly something "big", would it really just be a Ruby/Sapphire remake? It could be a new Pokémon game, but I get the feeling it's something else...I don't know. But hopefully he'll reveal that information sometime soon. :3
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 am

queenzelda wrote:According to a 4chan post (read at your own discretion) & serebii forums some hacked Pokemon have gotten through to the Pokemon bank, save a few banned ones.

*Possibly four versions after x/y for gen VI confirmed
    *Hoenn possibly confirmed
    *Illegal pokemon confirmed to be blocked during transfer
    -from serebii forums

*Illegal Pokémon are "confirmed" transferable not "confirmed" to be blocked.
    *Illegal Pokemon are blocked, such as illegal movesets, or illegal shinies.

What get's stopped:
    *Illegal shinies (Victini, Arceus including a Hall of Origin shiny Arceus)
    *Some near impossible shinies (WISHMKR, Jirachi)
    *Illegal movesets (V-Create Chimchar)
    *Shadow Tag Chandelure (?????)

With my experiences with Bank I can kind of Confirm and Unconfirmed some things here:

As for Pokemon being blocked? Absolutely, if a Pokemon is an obvious fake it wont get through. Like shiny-locked pokemon being shiny, or anything stated above, but there are some ways to get some hacked pokemon in.

At least that's what I've seen of it, as for the other subjects you lightly touched:

Four new main RPGs seem unreal to me, but I don't have any evidence against it ether. 

Hoenn is confirmed every half an hour, so don't fall for that one.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 pm

^ But wouldn't 4 new games just mean 2? If X and Y are counted as 2 games, then I feel those would as well, so it wouldn't surprise me all that much to see 2 more. Unless there are also remakes of other Pokemon games on 3DS, then that might just be a few too many games imo.

Also...Reggie hasn't yet revealed what is in that folder. Razz Or maybe he has and we just don't know it!
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ But wouldn't 4 new games just mean 2? If X and Y are counted as 2 games, then I feel those would as well, so it wouldn't surprise me all that much to see 2 more. Unless there are also remakes of other Pokemon games on 3DS, then that might just be a few too many games imo.

Also...Reggie hasn't yet revealed what is in that folder. :POr maybe he has and we just don't know it!

I wasn't sure if X and Y were counted as technically they wouldn't be "new games" at the time Bank were out. If they are, then yes, OH yes I'd love that.

But if it's just 2 games, then 2 remakes like you said above... meh, okay, I can't complain. But Jesus Christ, R/S/E are so overrated.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:18 pm

^ Well I never played them myself so I wouldn't know how good they are, but if they're planning to make a Pokemon 3DS remake at all, then it might as well be of Ruby and Sapphire, everybody is asking for them, so I say go ahead with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:27 pm