The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Beta elements

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Beta elements Empty Beta elements

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:11 pm

There were many beta elements in Brawl but, the most talked about ones are the The Forbidden Seven. Those 7 might have been playable characters that did not make the cut in time and there was unused date for a Ridley assist trophy. The Forbidden 7 characters were Dixie, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy, Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik and Pra Mai aka  Prasule and Mainun.

Here's the full list of beta elements

I would have been cool to play as Dixie and Toon Zelda and the return of the Doc, Roy and Mewtwo would also be cool. The beta character artwork looks a bit creepy.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Beta elements Empty Re: Beta elements

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm

I'm guessing Toon Zelda would've been Tetra right? Well, more than likely, I don't think Toon Zelda was even used until Spirit Tracks which released after Brawl...so it wouldn't make sense.

Everything else would've been awesome, the characters, and that visible damage thing. But there weren't all that many differences from the beta to the final version it seems.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm