The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
King Atem
Luma Party
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One Empty The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by Luma Party Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm

The sequel to the past RP!
    For information on that here is the link:
    Triforce's End

So I will start as the two Moblins.

ON:
    "So, we're home now?
    I wonder where that Wart went to.
    Well, his army deserted him.
    Other heroes!
    The Sun disappeared!
    It's only noon!"
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by King Atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Ganon looked out over his castle; wondering where his minions ran off to. "Hmm, I wonder why my moblins have been going off too at such odd hours of the day & night." ( Razz ) When he noticed the sun went away during the day! "WHO DARES TAKE AWAY THE SUN WHEN IT WASN'T MY OWN DOING!" To run out from his castle & look around with both of his swords in his hand. "Perhaps, it's that old fool Vaati messing with dark magics again!" ( Razz )
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by queenzelda Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Shadow Queen who lived at Dark Mountain walked out of her cavern to see the the sun had vanished! "Hmm, it seems that another time of darkness has come upon us. Perhaps, we should go & see whom took away our sun." She chortled rubbing her hands together. >:3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 pm

A raichu who learned how to speak, runs up Shadow Queen's dress to look out over the horizon; "I can sense that what ever is out there, is something most likely dangerous." Red, (the raichu's name) warned as it wondered what was going on. From what he'd heard not many villains had turned out the sun, until this day..
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Space faring Samus Aron who'd accidently crash landed her ship on the world; came out from fixing underneath the left wing that was broke to look up at the sky..

Samus replied; "This isn't right. Something is going on.. I have to finish these repairs before my ship is spotted & at least get it some place where no one will see it." Samus then went back to repairing her ship's wing. Fixing it as best as she could, she turned her ship on & it started up fine. Getting into the cockpit (lol) she was able to get her ship up off of the ground a tiny bit & fly it into a cave where she was able to hide it inside. But she couldn't get her ship to fly any higher, her space ships wing was too badly damaged to go any higher. Getting out of her ship; she wore her blue combat suit, seeing as her ship told her the world was habitable for humans. She wielded her gun & made her way out of the cavern headed out into Termina field.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:14 am

Wart looked up at the sky of Koholint Island.
    "No sun???"

Time to call the ABG (Association of Bad Guys).
    He called Ganon, Shadow Queen and anyone else who wanted to join over.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Having gotten a message from Wart to come to his island via pidgey carrier, Ganon was one of the first villains to arrive at the island. Making himself comfortable by sitting at a lounge chair with a Chateau Romani in his hand Ganon drank a sip of it while waiting for the other guests to arrive.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Seeing a carrier pidgy give Shadow Queen a message, Red raichu asked; "Hey what's it say?" ouo
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:40 pm

The Eggplant Wizard got the call from Wart to meet with the rest of the ABG. He quickly teleported over there using his ETD (Eggplant Teleportation Device Razz) and saw he was one of the first to arrive. He noticed the dark sky, "Dark sky? No sun? DON'T TELL ME SOMEBODY HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD BEFORE US!!!" He got angry and accidentally turned Wart into an Eggplant.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Wart's remaining five pokeys and two Shy Guys (the only ones left from the 32 Bits) screamed at the wizard and forced him to turn Wart back to normal.
    The two Moblins from the past RP arrived as well.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Shadow Queen read over the letter to tell Red; "Looks like we've been invited to a party. Come, we should go. But first.. I sense that we should take a small detour." She told him to use a spell & appear where Samus appeared on Termina field.

"Well, it seems we have a visitor." She grinned to walk over to Samus & cross her arms to ask; "Well, I don't know if your a hero or not.. But, I thought you'd like to come along to a party, sensing you were here I came & thought I'd offer my assistance."
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Samus wasn't too sure what to think, but she did need some help. Nodding she says; "Yea, I need some help. My ship can't take off & I have no idea where I am. Name's Samus Aran, who may I ask are you & what kind of animal is that traveling with you?" She asked pointing to Red. ( Razz )
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Shadow Queen nodded & said; "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Shadow Queen, with me is Red the Riachu. Come, we need to get going." To walk over & place her arm around Samus' shoulder to use a spell & teleport the group of three to Koholint Island. Once they arrived Shadow Queen spotted Ganon laying in the lounge area; per usual. ( Razz ) "Well, I see your here. I'd say the others are here by now. Ah, before I forget Ganon meet Samus, Samus this is Ganon a friend." She winked over at him. "Of course Ganon's meet Red before since we are friends."
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Ganon stood to say; "Nice to meet you both. Come on, we better get going & meet with the others before Wart starts the meeting with out us again." ( Razz ) To lead the way to where Wart, & the other bad guys showed up. Shadow Queen, Red & Samus stood next to him as Ganon asks looking around; "Has every one arrived? Looks like it to me. So.. Who turned out the sun? Any one want to own up to this travesty?" ( Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am