The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
Frost-Knight
7 posters

Meta-Knight's video game art

Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Meta-Knight's video game art - Page 2 Empty Re: Meta-Knight's video game art

Post by Frost-Knight Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I think it's better than your other digital Link drawing, it looks pretty good. ^^ Although I'd like to see you color it.
    Thanks! I might color it tomorrow, I have to practice shading clothes and hair anyway.

Here is something else I finished today:

Spoiler:

It's Magolor from Kirby's Return to Dream Land/Kirby's Adventure Wii and Kirby's Dream Collection. He is surprisingly difficult to draw (at least for me), especially his hands. the right one looks like some sort of mutated leaf.
    Not sure why I made him blink, though.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 am

I like how he's winking, and that's a great drawing of Magolor. The hands look fine since that's how they look in the game. Also, he's one of my favorite Kirby villains.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I like how he's winking, and that's a great drawing of Magolor. The hands look fine since that's how they look in the game. Also, he's one of my favorite Kirby villains.
    Thanks! I like him, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of him.

Here is something I just finished:

Click on your own risk:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh, it's a chibi version of Ike! I was wondering if you purposely drew him like that, until I read the bottom of your post. I think that's a really good drawing. I like how you put in every detail. And I don't see what's wrong with his right arm, unless I'm missing something.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:30 pm

It's been a while since I last drew something digitally, so here is my latest drawing:

More Fire Emblem:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:49 pm

You should try to post the hand-drawings if you can, too! I'd like to see them.

That's nice, it looks like a more cartoony version of Marth.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Here's some uncolored hand drawn Fire Emblem art. Unfortunately, I still don't have a scanner, so I had to take photos of them with my mobile's horribly bad camera. I didn't resize them, so they're pretty large.

Micaiah:

Sigurd:

Marth is not amused:

Celice:

Ike:

Another Celice:

And an unfinished digital crossover thing:
    Zelda and Fire Emblem crossover:

I should get back to working on requests and art trades, I draw way too much Fire Emblem stuff.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:05 pm

I haven't drawn digitally for ages, feels like I've forgotten everything. But here's something new that is neither Kirby, Zelda or Fire Emblem. Then what could it be?

Who is this guy again?:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Did you know more than 10% of men are color blind? That's a pretty high percent so I wouldn't doubt it.

But regardless it looks really good! I like all the little details, I still have no idea how people are able to make the coloring look that great...
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Winters Thief Zero wrote:Did you know more than 10% of men are color blind? That's a pretty high percent so I wouldn't doubt it.

But regardless it looks really good! I like all the little details, I still have no idea how people are able to make the coloring look that great...
    I don't have trouble with one particular colour, it's more that I can't tell the difference between different hues (like light blue and grey, orange and light brown, blue and purple). But you're right, it's probably some sort of colorblindness.

Thanks! I just messed around with the brush, I didn't actually have a plan of how I was going to colour it. It worked surprisingly well, though!
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm allowed to borrow my father's scanner sometimes now, so I can finally scan traditional drawings instead of taking a photo of them. Hopefully it will make them nicer to look at! I can only do it during even weeks for now though.

And to add a drawing to this update, here's an extremely simplified FE11 Marth:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I used ink for the outlines. Ink is a bit tricky to use, but I'm trying to get better. Can't draw manga traditionally without ink. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Looks nice! If I had one thing to say about it, it would be that he looks really tired or something, not sure what that's about. XD But it looks really good.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:43 am

Winters Thief Zero wrote:Looks nice! If I had one thing to say about it, it would be that he looks really tired or something, not sure what that's about. XD But it looks really good.
    It's probably because of that line under the eye, it always make them look older/tired when I draw.

But thanks!
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:39 pm

I've been messing around a bit in Art Academy: Sketch Pad for the Wii U today. It wasn't a good idea, even though I took several long breaks, my eyes are burning. I guess I can't avoid getting glasses for much longer. Anyway, this is the result of hours of pain and drawing:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am