The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you? Empty Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:58 pm

I feel like there is a word for this, but I don't remember it at all. Anyway, do you ever get that feeling somebody is watching you even if this isn't the case? (or likely isn't the case)

I definitely do. It's really just recently, but I always seem to look around me when I'm alone because I feel as though there's somebody there...although it's not to the point where I'm constantly paranoid about it or anything, I just sometimes feel like there's somebody there.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you? Empty Re: Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you?

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Sometimes when I'm the only one home I can hear someone walking when it's really nothing.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you? Empty Re: Do you get the feeling somebody is watching you?

Post by Kyng Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Yes, I do sometimes. 

Sometimes, I'll really creep myself out by convincing myself that deceased relatives are watching me >_< ....
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 pm

^ Same here! I keep thinking my grandfather is right next to my bed standing there staring at me while I'm going to sleep. Yeah I suppose it'd be nice that he's thinking about me to stand there, but it's kinda creepy thinking about that. XD

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 pm

I don't think anyone is watching me & if they are they'll be put right to sleep in under 10 minutes flat. XD
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:25 pm

I occasionally am the one looking at others, not intentionally staring them down mind you, but when I'm standing or sitting doing nothing I'll tend to just look around to move my head and I'll occasionally space out and blank stare at someone. But I myself get the feeling, only when I'm sitting in a room alone or with few people, maybe it's all of my schools cameras that are just shining right upon the students.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Yea, my dad's dog watches me when I get home & follows me around everywhere. Otherwise I don't feel like I'm being watched by anyone really.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 am

The word for this? Hallucinations, I believe.

IDK about being watched, but paranoia of getting killed everyday... Ja.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 pm

^ Well, yeah, I guess hallucinations would be the word, but I was thinking imaginary audience or something like that. But I think that's for when you feel that many people are watching you at once. Regardless, paranoia of being killed? Hm, that sounds like it would be terrible. Although I once had something similar just with the thought somebody else could be killed soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 pm