The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GBA Wii U VC April Lineup

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

GBA Wii U VC April Lineup Empty GBA Wii U VC April Lineup

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:50 am

Before I say anything else, this is only for NORTH AMERICA. If you want to know the European, Japanese, etc. release dates, then those can be posted as well.

But anyway, Nintendo finally revealed the GBA Virtual Console lineup for April! And they're coming really soon actually. Here's the lineup directly from Nintendo:

Nintendo wrote:April 3:
    Advance Wars (Wii U, $7.99): Command air, ground and naval forces in strategic turn-based battles to drive back the vibrant armies of several scheming generals. Order troops carefully, then watch as tanks obliterate enemies and jets go head-to-head in midair dogfights. Can you fend off an army of elite strategists? It's your move.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Wii U, $7.99): Leap and level up as Mario and Luigi simultaneously in their first role-playing adventure as a team of Bros. When an evil witch replaces Princess Peach's voice with explosives, the Bros. must venture beyond the Mushroom Kingdom to save her. Control each bro separately or together, then team up to unleash Bros. Attacks on Fawful's fan-favorite face.

Metroid Fusion (Wii U, $7.99): Your mission: Eradicate the X parasites and the mutants they infect. Power up with the Fusion Suit to annihilate your enemies in this action-packed side-scroller set on an isolated research station. Along the way, you'll find game-changing items like the Space Jump as you lose yourself in the blissful solitude of this eerily engrossing adventure.

April 10:
    Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (Wii U, $6.99): When the going gets tough, Kirby gets cloning. Call in colorful clone reinforcements to aid Kirby in blasting, bashing and smashing his foes. With a new menace at his side, Dark Meta Knight is corrupting the sprawling, mazelike Mirror Kingdom. Join the famous pink puffball on an adventure to save the land in this classic platformer.

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (Wii U, $6.99): Get ready for video games done Wario-style. In the game that started the WarioWare, Inc. empire, Wario has a plan to get rich quick. Skate, jump, scare and shoot your way through more than 200 frantic, rapid-fire microgames of every type, from retro classics to sports games to sci-fi shooters that anyone can pick up and play.

April 17:
    F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (Wii U, $6.99): Get your adrenaline pumping and race plasma-powered machines till your knuckles turn white. Boost down some of the most dangerous tracks in the universe and strive for victory at all costs, even if it means ramming your opponents off the road. Revel in your accomplishments and climb the Grand Prix standings to unlock tracks and vehicles.

Golden Sun (Wii U, $7.99): Marvel at your own awesome power while protecting the world as it crumbles around you. Wield mighty weapons and use your mind to bend reality with magical Psynergy in the premiere installment of this epic RPG series. To aid you on your quest, seek out the omnipotent creatures known as Djinn - but beware: You must defeat them to harness their power.

April 24
    Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U, $7.99): Yoshi is back, baby, and he's ready to romp through a crayon-colored world where enemies are everywhere. Prepare to flutter jump and toss eggs to protect young Mario from the evil Magikoopa, Kamek. To save the day, Yoshi and his pals will have to morph into vehicles and even EAT their enemies to turn them into eggs. Umm ... yum?

Advance Wars coming April 3rd? I can't wait as I never got the chance to play it on the GBA. But the games seem a bit expensive, some being $8 and some being $7...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

GBA Wii U VC April Lineup Empty Re: GBA Wii U VC April Lineup

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm

I plan on getting Advance Wars, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and maybe Golden Sun at some point. I have the other games on the 3DS so I don't think I will buy them again do to the prices.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:30 pm

^ If you have the ambassador games, WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgame$ is one of them, so you already have that Gameguy.

I'd like to get Golden Sun too, but I don't want to spend all of the money I have on the eShop. Unless I decide to get an eShop card, but these games are really expensive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 am