The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Best Multiplayer Game

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Best Multiplayer Game

Post by Zero Revolution on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:10 pm

What is your favorite multiplayer video game? (just the multiplayer portion of the game, so not counting how much you enjoyed it in single player)

It's tough for me to choose, but I'd go with Mario Kart Wii. I really enjoy playing that game in multiplayer, and I still do. Animal Crossing multiplayer is fun too though.

EDIT: Also, Pikmin 3's Bingo Battles mode is amazing. I just found it to be way too short, I finished playing through the entire mode with somebody else in an hour or so. It was fun and a very interesting mode (mostly due to the chaos) but still overall too short...

Last edited by Zero Revolution on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Tetratonix
Samus Aran
Samus Aran

User Points : 151
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemonz Emerald

Re: Best Multiplayer Game

Post by Tetratonix on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Without a doubt Counter Strike : Global Offensive.  Its unlike any multi-player shooter I've ever seen.  Unlike the average Call of Duty which is SHOOT ALL THE THINGS BADADADADADADADADADADA HE'S DED, this requires so much more teamwork and strategies.  And the combat is just wonderful, with a wide range of weapons, there's many combat options, but the greatest part of combat is the recoil system.  Instead of other shooters where your shot will always land on your cross hair, in CSGO, every gun has its own independent spray pattern, meaning you must pull down on guns to be accurate.  And when you put everything together, it builds one key feature that sets it above other shooters.  In traditional shooters, there is an EXP system when you level up when you get kills.  But in that, your character is leveling up, not you.  In CSGO you become a better player through experience.  This is something that few FPSs can do, and truly gives a feeling of achievement for doing well.
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8180
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Animal Crossing, Little Big Planet, & Pokemon. At least these three series have always been fun to play multiplayer for me. ^^

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
Marowak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Title : Smelly Cave Goblin
User Points : 2841
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Mario Party is pretty high up there with me, as well as Smash Bros, though the only problem is that people tend to not want to play Mario Party and they'll only play a little bit of Smash.

[9:38 PM] Deri Feri: Ace Gumshoe Incarnate: I wanna get drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 pm