The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zero's Top 5 Zelda Games

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Zero's Top 5 Zelda Games Empty Zero's Top 5 Zelda Games

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Here I'll post my top 5 Zelda games, with reasons as to why of course. I might do more if this goes over well. (as in, somebody reads it Razz XD)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Yeah, Ocarina of Time isn't #1 on my list. It's still a great game though. The story is fairly good, and I really enjoyed exploring the world. There were also some clever puzzles. The 3DS version is better due to 3D, new controls, and the Master Quest from the GCN version.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I admit that I hated Wind Waker the first time I played it, but it's also a great game. The graphics look beautiful, even 11 years after the game released. I'm guessing the Wii U version looks even better. If I had one complaint, it'd be that the sailing was terrible. It's the reason why I hated the game originally. However, getting over the sailing, the game is fantastic. I really love the dungeons and art style.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

I love Spirit Tracks to death. Although I will admit I never beat the game completely. Still, the train beats sailing, so I enjoyed riding on the train a lot more than I did with the boat in Wind Waker. The touch screen controls actually work very well, and the puzzles are unique. I also love Chancellor Cole.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

A Link to the Past is AMAZING. It's a game I could just keep going back to over and over again, maybe not as much as Super Mario 64, but it's still really fun. The overworld is what I love the most. There are secrets hidden EVERYWHERE, and it's fun to go and find them all. Although some dungeons felt lacking, overall I still found them to be enjoyable as well.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Now, despite the fact that the overworld and story were ripped straight out of A Link to the Past, this game wound up being my favorite in the entire series. I just love everything about it, the openness in that you can go to any dungeon you want, having that overworld from A Link to the Past and seeing how it's changed. It's like exploring it all over again due to all the changes, but it's also familiar. Plus the drawing mechanic is awesome and adds for some unique puzzles in the dungeons, which are also awesome. Plus a twist in the plot, even if the main storyline is basically just A Link to the Past's.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Zero's Top 5 Zelda Games Empty Re: Zero's Top 5 Zelda Games

Post by queenzelda Fri May 09, 2014 2:15 am

I'm going to have do my own top five LoZ games list; since my list would differ VASTLY from your's. xp

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am