The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Nino
Winters Thief Zero
Kinopio
Saint Fluffy~
TheTrainerExpert
King Atem
queenzelda
11 posters

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:31 pm

I just find it strange they'd choose Mega Diancie, since that Pokemon hasn't even been distributed in Pokemon X/Y yet. Normally I think they would choose older Pokemon so they can have some new moves and whatnot. They all look pretty cool though, and I'm glad Mega Evolutions are confirmed to be back.
    TheTrainerExpert
    TheTrainerExpert
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Custom Title : That MK7 guy
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 524
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 7

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by TheTrainerExpert Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 am

I can't wait for these to come out! It'll be awesome! When they do come out though, I will get Alpha Sapphire.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:55 am

I can't wait either, hopefully they release as early in November as possible. Razz Personally I think I'm going to get Omega Ruby, but I'm not sure.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 pm

New trailer:

These games look almost exactly like Pokemon X/Y. But I guess that's a good thing since they are remakes. XD Still, I'm excited for them, can't wait to play them when they release on November 21st.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Looks like we get mega-evolutions for Ruby & Sapphire b*tches! Very Happy
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Nothing that new but, we did get to see gameplay.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Post by Nino Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Chances are Mega Salamence and Mega Metagross might show up at some point due to being Hoenn's psuedo-legendaries.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Here's a new Mega Pokemon.

PR Email wrote:Today The Pokémon Company International announced the Mega-Evolved form of Sableye in an all-new trailer, first revealed at the Nintendo Kids Conference at E3 by Mr. Tsunekazu Ishihara, President of The Pokémon Company. The brand new gameplay trailer featuring Mega Sableye, which can be shared with your readers by using the YouTube embed code found below.

Sableye is a Pokémon that was first discovered in the Hoenn region, which is now confirmed as the location for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, both launching for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems in the United States on November 21, 2014.

Sableye is a Dark- and Ghost-type Pokémon. Mega Sableye has concentrated all of the energy from Mega Evolution into the jewel which adorns its chest. Once Sableye has Mega-Evolved, this jewel will swell and become detached from its body.

Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent’s weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!

Mega Sableye looks looks cool but, it was always a strong Pokemon so I don't think it needed it.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

I was expecting this to happen since Sableye is the Sapphire counterpart to Mawile, who also has a Mega Evolution.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:30 am

Oh somehow I skipped over that post entirely, I didn't know about Mega Sableye. I like Sableye, so I think it's cool that it's getting a Mega Evolution too.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:17 pm

What starters will everyone choose?

For me, since I can just breed and transfer a Speed Boost Torchic which outclasses Blaze Torchic, I'll be picking either Treecko or Mudkip.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 pm

SkyeJinx wrote:What starters will everyone choose?

For me, since I can just breed and transfer a Speed Boost Torchic which outclasses Blaze Torchic, I'll be picking either Treecko or Mudkip.
    Yea same here since I have the Pokemon Bank. I think I'll choose Mudkip first in my Ruby file & then choose Treecko for my Sapphire file. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Treecko since I just used Torchic in Pokemon X and it's been a while since a used a Grass starter.

Secret bases return!

PR email wrote:Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire players will be able to create their very own Secret Base, a customizable area that will allow them to show off their individuality by setting up mazes or traps for visitors to encounter, and even creating Pokémon battle rules, transforming their Secret Base into their own Pokémon Gym!

Players will be able to share their Secret Base with other Trainers around the world using StreetPass functionality, or they can create a QR Code for their unique Secret Base, enabling friends to visit it with ease. When visiting other Secret Bases, players can meet other Trainers in the same base and invite them back to their own Secret Base as Secret Pals. Players can interact and battle with Secret Pals, who have special skills that can support players in their adventures, such as sharing new Decorations, making a Pokémon Egg hatch faster, or raising the level of a select Pokémon by one. The more Secret Pals players have in their Secret Base, the more special skills will be available to help them in their adventures.

Players can also capture flags while visiting other players’ Secret Bases. Flags are located beside the Secret PC in each Secret Base. The more flags a player collects, the higher the rank earned, which brings rewards like improving the skills of a player’s Secret Pals.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 BsEIoL9CAAAtTSz

That cool how you can turn your base into your own gym and I like how you can make a QR code to share with your friends.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 pm

@Jinx
    Definitely going to choose Mudkip, I love Mudkip. XD That and I don't remember ever having used a water starter, so he'll be my first one.

@Gameguy
    It's cool how you can share your base with friends, and I'm glad bases are returning, since I never played the original versions of Ruby/Sapphire to see what they're like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am