The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Queen's top 5 LoZelda title pick's

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's top 5 LoZelda title pick's Empty Queen's top 5 LoZelda title pick's

Post by queenzelda Fri May 09, 2014 2:40 am

#5: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    No this isn't my number one pick because I hated having to buy everything I needed before heading to the temples. I loved being able to find the item I needed while exploring, but nope let's just put in some exposition fairy & have him lend you items; have monsters give you a butt load more rupees then before that way your obligated to buy the item you need so you don't have to constantly borrow it from exposition fairy: EVER AGAIN. Ugh, I hated having to borrow the items: A LOT. I hope that is something never brought back into another LoZ title: EVER AGAIN. >.>

#4: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    I do admit to enjoying Skyward Sword a lot; but my MAIN reason for why it's on the number four spot is that the Demon Lord that Ghirahim works for looks like a freaking YUGIOH MONSTER. That is all. <.<

#3: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    I do love Wind Waker; but not as much as I love Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess. The reason that this title is on my number three spot is because I really enjoy the vastness of exploring the open sea, and I just love Tetra, she's so kewl! XD

#2: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this title; it comes in a close first with Twilight Princess but the only thing keeping this title back is the constant reliving the three days subplot. It's like I'm living the movie plot of Ground Hog Day; it's just that I have to get to the point of where I can defeat Majora, instead of my ending up with the cute guy that plays piano or whatever. Razz

#1: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    OMG. <3 Much deep love for this game. I love the helper character Midna, I love the backgrounds, I love being able to change from a wolf back into a human & just so many things that I love about this game. I'd gush on & on about how much I love this game & my reasons; but the sheer awesomeness of this game can speak for itself impo. ^^
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Queen's top 5 LoZelda title pick's Empty Re: Queen's top 5 LoZelda title pick's

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Hm, 2 games from my top 5 are on this list. XD

So why is ALBW #5? You only seemed to say the things you hated about the game. Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Well I do like that it takes a lot from A Link to the Past; so I like that about the game & that there are Sages in the game who seem to be shown doing stuff.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri May 09, 2014 6:19 pm

My number one LOZ title is your number four. Razz Nice list. Maybe you should make another for your top 5 Final Fantasy games? I'd like to know what your top 5 are myself. Wink
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 09, 2014 11:37 pm

I might rabbit I might, but then again I don't want it to get deleted for being a thread contesting against some one else who might do the same thing. Oh, how dare I. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 10, 2014 8:35 am

You mean me? I don't mind if you do that Queen. But you're probably not talking about me since I've only played 1 Final Fantasy game ever. XD
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 am

Queen, I think your either overly thinking things: or just confused in general. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat May 10, 2014 10:17 am

Zero Revolution wrote:You mean me? I don't mind if you do that Queen. But you're probably not talking about me since I've only played 1 Final Fantasy game ever. XD
    No, lol Yusei was right I was thinking about some other forum I'm on that reminds me a bit of this place. Sorry about that. ^^;

Yusei wrote:Queen, I think your either overly thinking things: or just confused in general. XD
    Actually I was just confused really. XD My bad. xp Any who I'll go ahead & make my top 5 Final Fantasy titles list thread since you asked me so nicely. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 10, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't see many people who like Twilight Princess the most so I'm glad you list is different.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 10, 2014 10:04 pm

^ Yeah, probably because everyone likes Ocarina of Time the best. Personally I don't like Twilight Princess and it's my least favorite in the series, but it's good that you enjoyed it Queen. It would be pointless to read any top LoZ game lists if every one of them were exactly the same. Razz XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun May 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Well; for me I love Twilight Princess to do the story, Midna, & just the general feel of the game. I love the art syle of it & so much more that I can't really put my finger on. I don't get why OoT is so loved when it's so overly done, even in the 3DS version it's still overly done. (Impo)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm