The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero's Top 5 3DS Games

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Zero's Top 5 3DS Games Empty Zero's Top 5 3DS Games

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm

I love so many 3DS games. So due to this, my top 5 list of games are all tied. That means these games are in no particular order, so don't think this is so. Anyway, here they are:

- Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the most relaxing game I've ever played. It's always nice to play it after a long day or something like that. Everything you do is very simple, whether it be talking to residents, digging up fossils, fishing, etc. but somehow it's really nice to do all of these things and set up your town the way you want it. I played pretty much just this game for the 3 months after I got it, it's just that great and addicting (in a good way though)

- Fire Emblem Awakening

While I never finished the game, I got close enough to still be able to put this on my list. Razz FE:A is my favorite game in the series, I love the characters, and the maps are very well designed.

- Kid Icarus: Uprising

This game is great. I'm not a huge fan of shooters, especially not on rails, but I had a ton of fun playing this game. The enemies, bosses, dialogue, characters, and level design are all great here. The multiplayer modes are also kind of cool, even if only for a little while.

- Pokemon X/Y

After being away from the series for so long, this was such a great way to come back to it. I love the graphical improvements, and Pokemon battles always feel unique in comparison to other RPG's battles.

- Kirby: Triple Deluxe

My favorite Kirby game. It has very creative levels (for the most part at any rate XD) and the new copy abilities are fun to use. The music is also some of my favorite video game music EVER. It's definitely the best platformer on the 3DS.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am