The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Frost-Knight
Frost-Knight
Pikachu
Pikachu

User Points : 126

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Post by Frost-Knight on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:23 am

I didn't buy either of the DLCs until now, but I absolutely adored the second one. The new quests are a lot of fun - the first quest was wonderfully challenging, without being unfair about it. The later ones were a lot easier, but still fun to figure out. The new dungeon was also fun to play through, it's rather streamlined but its mechanics are neat and so is the final trial. But more importantly, it delivered on my expectations, which was story. The new cutscenes are neat additions that add more information where it was missing, and the new dialogue was great. 

Normally I'm sceptical when it comes to DLC, especially in Nintendo games, but I had a great time with this one. It's fairly short, but the playable content is fantastic and so are the story additions.

Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8529
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Post by queenzelda on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Has anyone here seen the awesome mods for the WiiU/PC emulated version of BotW? I have & OMG: <3

These two are my top favorites.

I plan to try the Batman out the gate once I get everything ready to try it out. xp

This one looks HILARIOUS & I really want to try it out, after I get finished with playing through my version of BotW; Batman: Breath of Arkham's Backyard. ~lmao

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 Nl-but10 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 1i05ki  The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 9swl7a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 261p943

Extra stuff:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 Luma-p10
One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!

Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:38 am