The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
commanderedgeworth
Nessness
Winters Thief Zero
7 posters

Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games? Empty Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 pm

With Hyrule Warriors due out this September, are there any other Dynasty Warriors games you'd like to see using Nintendo's characters?

Personally, I think it would be cool if they did a Fire Emblem Warriors or Dream Land Warriors. (Kirby) Even a Pokemon Warriors could probably work. As long as they don't overdo it and release a ton of other Dynasty Warriors games with Nintendo characters. As cool as it would be to get one or two of those, I hope they don't burn out on it. But then for all I know they could never do another one again.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games? Empty Re: Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games?

Post by Nessness Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 pm

I think Fire Emblem Warriors can work.
    But I don't wish for too much Dynasty Warrior games with Nintendo characters.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games? Empty Re: Would you like to see any other Nintendo Warriors games?

Post by commanderedgeworth Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 am

More games like Dynasty Warriors? Hell no.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:17 pm

I think Mario would work great since there's tons of different characters that can be used. Kid Icarus also has tons of characters that can do different things. I would rather see one were it's Mario and Kirby characters though.
    Kinopio
    Kinopio
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Custom Title : "Time for adventure!~"
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 680
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)

Post by Kinopio Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:02 am

Fire Emblem Warriors has a ton of potential with its wide range of characters.

However, Mushroom Kingdom Warriors or Kirby Warriors could be fun to see; however. XD The characters would be amusing to see in such a game.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:09 pm

@Commanderedgeworth
    I see your point since the games aren't all that great in general. But a lot of people seem to be excited for Hyrule Warriors, so it can't hurt to make more Dynasty Warriors games with Nintendo characters. Plus, I'm 99% certain that Koei Tecmo is going to be developing another Dynasty Warriors game, I think it would be cool if they just make it with Nintendo characters instead of their own new characters. (because it's fun to play with some characters from Nintendo franchises you wouldn't normally be able to play with)
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:@Commanderedgeworth
    I see your point since the games aren't all that great in general. But a lot of people seem to be excited for Hyrule Warriors, so it can't hurt to make more Dynasty Warriors games with Nintendo characters. Plus, I'm 99% certain that Koei Tecmo is going to be developing another Dynasty Warriors game, I think it would be cool if they just make it with Nintendo characters instead of their own new characters. (because it's fun to play with some characters from Nintendo franchises you wouldn't normally be able to play with)

Put some lipstick and dress on a pig, it's still a pig. A really ugly pig in this case. Actually Square just announced a Dragon Quest DW spin off for the PS3, so Koei must have a pig farm somewhere and they stole Square and Nintendo's piggies. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:40 pm

commanderedgeworth wrote:
    Zero Revolution wrote:@Commanderedgeworth

Put some lipstick and dress on a pig, it's still a pig. A really ugly pig in this case. Actually Square just announced a Dragon Quest DW spin off for the PS3, so Koei must have a pig farm somewhere and they stole Square and Nintendo's piggies. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Well you obviously don't know about One Piece Pirate Warriors then. Nintendo already stole Toei Animation's piggies with Hyrule Warriors. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Looks like Mushroom Kingdom Warriors might happen in the future...

Hisashi Koinuma wrote:One of my ultimate dreams would be using that character with the red hat on top. There is a Smash Bros. coming out, we do see a lot of different characters coming together in an all-star roster, so hopefully in the long run we can work with Nintendo on something with a similar line, where we can provide or deliver something Nintendo can't in a sense with their own IP.

This may of course be for a different game series, but this does mean we could see other Nintendo Musou games in the future.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:02 pm

No, gawd no this does not need to become a thing that Nintendo allows. I don't even like the way the Zelda Warrior's game is looking compared to the first time it showed @ E3. No, no, no, no, no. Just no; ok. -_-;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 pm

^ Well, I can understand that, these games certainly aren't for everyone. But I honestly think it seems as though they've done a really good job with Hyrule Warriors as compared to previous games in the series, it looks really fun, but then again, it might be solely because of it using Zelda characters and worlds. Razz I think it depends on overall fan response to HW though, of course, your opinion wouldn't really sway Koei Tecmo's if they decide to do another.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm

There's so many Mario characters that they could use even if they just play characters from 3D Mario games.

I also don't think Nintendo would let them work on a game that brings together all of there characters though since that would take away from Smash Bros.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:35 pm

I foresee Fire Emblem doing this tbh. I for one would not like to see it done, but it's up to Nintendo & the other company in the end if any more Dynasty Warrior like games are made though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am