The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wario: The Best Mario Character

Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Wario: The Best Mario Character Empty Wario: The Best Mario Character

Post by Nessness Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:48 am

August 2nd
    Today's subject is Wario. Yes, he is the character who is appearing in Mario games.

Personally, Wario is my favorite main Mario character. Of course, Boo is my real favorite, but he is one of the enemy characters. In today's talk, I'm going to talk why I like Wario. It's mainly due to his personality

Wario's personality is used really well in his games. You all know that Wario is a vicious greedy person, right? Pretty much all of his games are about this. Throwing things, gaining money, and more things in Wario games represent Wario's personality so well. This nice personalty execution made the Wario games so fun to play.

I would like to contrast his personality with Luigi's this time. Luigi has a personality of being scared to ghosts and being timid. His personality was introduced in Luigi's Mansion, which is for the GCN. However, Wario already had his greedy personality starting from Wario Land 3, which was released on the Game Boy! This was really impressive, and after knowing that, I started to like Wario even more.

Well, that was my talk about Wario. Thanks for listening, and see you tomorrow.
    Tomorrow's topic will be my favorite Kirby games.

Last edited by Nessness on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm