The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers - Page 2 Empty Re: Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:02 am

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers - Page 2 Sjsj

The Chorus Kids seemed to get real popular after the Gematsu Leak and with the Sneaky Spirit in Smash Run they might have been cut do to the 3DS or they never made it past the planing stage like Chrom. The reason why there so high on my llst  is because, there where reports of them having a moving model in the game and they just seem like characters Sakurai would think about again.

Special moves:
    Standard: Rhythm Shuffle: The Chorus Kids can change who's the leader and the one taking the damage. Be careful though because, if the leader gets KOd the other 2 will be KOd.
    Side: Rhythm Sing
    Up: Rhythm Stack
    Down: Rhythm Note

Final Smash: Triple Rhythm attack

Video: Move to the Rhythm

Tagline: The Chorus Kids begin there performance!

Characters in the artwork: The Chorus Kids, Wario, Mr Game & Watch, R.OB and Olimar.

Artwork: TNX Music Studio

Want to know more about the Chorus Kids? Visit the official website for Rhythm Heaven Fever1
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers - Page 2 Empty Re: Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:44 am

Chorus Men! Everybody wants them, and they'd be really unique characters. I don't see why they wouldn't be added, at least in the next game if not the DLC.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers - Page 2 442px-ST_Zelda

Back in Brawl Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik where cut characters. Maybe Toon Sheik might have been Tetra. I want with Toon Zelda though since it would take little work to make her a faster Zelda clone that works a bit different and she could be a extra character for a DLC pack and not the main dish.

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 2 newcomers - Page 2 Dixie

Dixie Kong was a character thrown around in the most leaks with Mewtwo and there were reports that she also had a moving model in the game. There's also the fact that she was a planed character for Brawl when DK games where less common.

Special moves
    Standard:  Ponytai Smack
    Side: Guitar
    UP: Ponytai Spin
    Down: Bubble Gum Stun

Final Smash: Rambi

Video: Heroline of the Jungle

Tagline: Dixie Kong spins into battle!

Characters in the artwork: Dixie, Rambi, DK, Diddy and Mr Game & Watch.

Artwork: Retro Studios

Want to know more about Dixie Kong? Visit the official website for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:03 pm

I want neither of them, I feel like Toon Zelda (or Tetra depending on who they choose) and Dixie would just end up being clones rather than interesting newcomers, especially with it being DLC. I don't feel like paying the extra money for that.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I want neither of them, I feel like Toon Zelda (or Tetra depending on who they choose) and Dixie would just end up being clones rather than interesting newcomers, especially with it being DLC. I don't feel like paying the extra money for that.
    Like I said there's the most likely since Sakurai already has ideas for them and I don't understand how Dixie would not be a interesting newcomer when no other fighter on the roster uses there hair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am