The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Iwata says more Wii U games to announce for 2015, focus on utilizattion of GamePad features

Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 11421

Iwata says more Wii U games to announce for 2015, focus on utilizattion of GamePad features

Post by Gameguy1996 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 am

Iwata wrote:This slide shows the Wii U titles that have already been announced for release in 2015. Even though there are more to announce, this slide contains many titles which fully utilize the GamePad. In addition to Mr. Miyamoto’s GamePad Utilization Project, UGC (User-Generated Content), where players can enjoy other players’ creations, is possible in titles such as "Mario Maker" (temp.). Gameplay that utilizes the GamePad possesses a large amount of potential, and it can further expand the way parents and children have fun together.

I think some games that will be announced are Paper Mario, Metroid, SNES Remix, Animal Crossing and some kind of Mario spinoff.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Re: Iwata says more Wii U games to announce for 2015, focus on utilizattion of GamePad features

Post by Zero Revolution on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:30 am

I don't know, I feel like Metroid would make use of the Wii U Gamepad in some interesting ways, and Iwata did say that the games already announced make best use of the Gamepad out of the titles releasing this year.

I think Paper Mario and some other random game will release. It's kind of hard to tell with Nintendo. I do think Metroid and Animal Crossing will at least be announced, but will release next year though.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Luma Party
Link
Link

Custom Title : The Luma
User Points : 2765

Re: Iwata says more Wii U games to announce for 2015, focus on utilizattion of GamePad features

Post by Luma Party on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

Notice how there isn't Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem?

That's making think (and hope) Intelligent Systems is working on Paper Mario.

queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8143
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:46 am

Looks to me like we're getting Dragon Quest X releasing to the Wii U: sweet! Very Happy I'm hoping for an Animal Crossing game to be announced in development for the Wii U & of course a Paper Mario game too; but I doubt we'll see another Metroid game this gen thou.

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Zero Revolution on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:18 pm

@Luma
They also didn't list Devil's Third, which is obviously still in development, and is almost finished, it's not every game. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem better still be in development...Paper Mario would be nice, but I'd rather wait awhile than not get SMT x FE.

@Queen
Here's hoping. And yeah, they announced Dragon Quest X for Japan a couple months ago, I guess we'll have to wait and see if it ever comes outside of Japan.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
King Atem
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1555
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Winters Thief Zero wrote:@Queen: Here's hoping. And yeah, they announced Dragon Quest X for Japan a couple months ago, I guess we'll have to wait and see if it ever comes outside of Japan.
I (like queen) sure hope there's a western release. The Dragon Quest series is pretty popular; so I'm sure we'll get it sooner or later. If not I'd be mildly surprised.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:32 am