The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Favourite and least favourite classes

Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Favourite and least favourite classes Empty Favourite and least favourite classes

Post by Frost-Knight Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:26 pm

What are your favourite and least favourite classes in the Fire Emblem games?

Ever since my first playthrough of The Sacred Stones, I've loved Wyvern Riders/Dracoknights and their promotions. Not only are they usually great units, they can also fly, look cool and dragons. I can't think of anything cooler than that.
       I also like Heroes, Sages, Mage Knights, Paladins, Soldiers, Generals (in FE9/10), Lance Knights, Bards, and Master Knights.

My least favourites are Awakening's Dark Mages and Sorcerers, Pegasus Knights with a few exceptions and Dancers for being annoying as enemies.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Favourite and least favourite classes Empty Re: Favourite and least favourite classes

Post by Marowak Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:07 pm

I like the Heroes, Wyverns and Sages to play as, even if I tend to lose Wyverns most frequently from dumb mistakes. Then for those I don't really enjoy, enemy wise definitely dark magic users when they have mire and attack my team from halfway across the map.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Favourite and least favourite classes Empty Re: Favourite and least favourite classes

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:52 pm

I definitely have to go with Paladins, they're generally pretty powerful and can move quite a distance too. Pegasus Knights are cool as well, and I honestly used dancers quite a bit. They can really help with your most powerful units, at least in some scenarios.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm