The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

What I want to see at E3

Luma Party
Link
Link

Custom Title : The Luma
User Points : 2765

What I want to see at E3

Post by Luma Party on Wed May 13, 2015 6:45 pm

In order from fifth to first, what I really want to see.

5. Sonic 5
I know SEGA isn't even holding a booth, but they can get someone else to reveal it, it would be great for Sonic's 25th anniversary next year, and it would be on everything, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Steam, etc. just like Sonic 4. Only problem would be it wouldn't get a physician release.

4. SNES Remix
NES Remix let me try out NES games I would never buy, and some I'd never even hear of. I would love an SNES Remix to do the same, and I hope it happens.

3. Fortune Street U
Square Enix's conference and Nintendo's Digital Event are happening at the same time, so maybe some synchronized-reveal could happen, I really want it. Fortune Street was game I never really played, but this March Break in Florida, I went back, and had a blast. It is so fun, and a Wii U instalment would be even better.

2. Paper Mario 5
The Wii U needs a Paper Mario game. I don't care if my sister is way better at RPGs than me and I end up watching her play it, I just love the feel of Paper Mario. If the story and gameplay is like the original and TTYD, then it will be really fun. I don't expect anything like Super Paper Mario, and Nintendo knows a Sticker Star-type would fail both in reception and sales, so they might try a new type of Paper Mario.

1. Mario Baseball Wii U
Bandai Namco's relationship with Nintendo is still really close, as they developed Smash with Sora Ltd. (who only have 2 employees including Sakurai) and helped in some way with Mario Kart 8. As they developed both Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Super Sluggers, they're pretty much guaranteed to develop this one. I'm sure it would utilize the GamePad well for the pitching team. I love Super Sluggers, and I'm really pulling for a Mario Baseball game on the Wii U.

Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Re: What I want to see at E3

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Wed May 13, 2015 10:19 pm

And I would care about none of them. Razz (except Paper Mario, maybe)

Nice list though. A Mario Sports game seems likely. Sonic won't be shown, isn't SEGA not at E3 this year?...

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Luma Party
Link
Link

Post by Luma Party on Thu May 14, 2015 7:33 am

^Yeah, they're not, so it's virtually impossible. XD

Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12453

Post by Gameguy1996 on Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Fortune Street likely won't happen since Square and Nintendo have not been on the best terms and even if it did happen it would likely just be in the Treehouse live. Sonic 5 is also unlikely since Sega is not going to be at E3. The other 3 seem likely though.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Luma Party
Link
Link

Post by Luma Party on Thu May 14, 2015 3:53 pm

^Square Enix Gameguy. Enix were the owners of Dragon Quest and Itadaki Street before the merger.
But hey, things can change.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:27 pm