The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Luma Party
Marowak
Nessness
Polar
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
11 posters

Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

amiibo - Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival  - Page 5 Empty Re: Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:38 pm

It could've been free to download requiring Amiibo to actually play. It's not like they'd be making people purchase it on the eShop then be unable to play it without the Amiibo. But alas I probably shouldn't be thinking of something completely logical when it comes to decisions from Nintendo.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

amiibo - Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival  - Page 5 Empty Re: Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:09 pm

The game is physical only everywhere, and the Digby Amiibo will only be available in the bundle for a limited time. (then you'll have to still pay the $60 for everything minus the Digby Amiibo)

Face Palm!

I mean, I can kind of understand going physical only if they don't want confusion with the Amiibo. But honestly a free download version would make more sense only requiring Amiibo to play. I also don't think it's worth $60 even with the Amiibo, especially not when the Digby Amiibo is a limited time offer.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 pm

It's ridiculous that this is going to be physical only, full retail price, and you need an amiibo to play. Along with the limited Digby amiibo. It should have been a free download like you said which would have been much better. I love physical copies but this game seems like an exception. I never had interest in buying this game anyways but this is no good in my opinion.

I don't see why it can't be digital as well, they could make it clear that amiibo are required on the eshop page.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:02 pm

Digby in the bundle is limited?
    Nintendo and their poor marketing people, and publishing people.
    Nintenex
    Nintenex
    Goomba
    Goomba

Custom Title : Nintendo Fan
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper mario

Post by Nintenex Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:53 am

I actually like how pretty this game is, Though i do think its alot more like monopoly with some mario party in the mix after seeing some game play. its actually not that bad looking its really cute and a nicer way to play with your family at the same time on a animal crossing game for once, bravo.

but with that said, still not getting it though Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 pm