The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Luma Party
Gameguy1996
6 posters

What games are Nintendo and their partners working on?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

What games are Nintendo and their partners working on? Empty What games are Nintendo and their partners working on?

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:49 am

You know it's always hard to pin point what games most of the studios at Nintendo are working on. I thought we can all make are guesses in this topic though and feel free to add in possible third party studios if you want. Here are my predications even though I'm likely wrong.

Kyoto office

KSD group 1: I believe there working on a Nintendogs for mobile and are in the planning stage for Mario Kart 9 for NX.

KSD group 2: Splatoon updates and Animal Crossing amiibo Festival. I believe there also in the planning stages for Animal Crossing NX and a Mii title for NX.

KSD group 3: The Legend of Zelda Wii U and Tri force Heroes. They might also be in the very early stages for an NX Zelda game.

KSD group 4: It's possible there working on Super Mario Maker DLC. I also think there in the planning stages for New Super Mario Bros NX and Pikmin 4.

KSD group 5: Star Fox Zero with Platinum Games. They might also be working on a Wii Fit title for mobile or NX.

Tokyo Studio

TSD group 1: Overseeing the next Zelda remake.

TSD group 2: Working on a new 3D Mario for NX with 1-UP Studio.

Second Party Studios

Monolith Soft: Working on a new Xenoblade for NX most likely.

Nd Cube: There leading a hand with amiibo festival and could be working on a Mario Party for mobile. They could also be in the planing stage for Wii Party NX.

Retro Studios: I think there in the planning stages for Metroid NX and Donkey Kong Country NX.

AlphaDream: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam.

Ambrella: Pokemon Rumble for NX or mobile.

Camelot: Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and there likely at work on Mario Golf Wii U as while.

Game Freak: Pokemon Z with Creatures Inc.

Genius Sonority: Pokemon Shuffle for mobile.

Good Feel: New Yarn game for NX.

Grezzo: Next handheld Zelda remake

HAL Laboratory: Kirby Wii U or Kirby NX

Intelligent Systems: Fire Emblem Fates DLC and overseeing GIR X FE. Also in the planning stage for Paper Mario NX.

Monster Games: DKCTF port for New 3DS or Diddy Kong racing 2.

Next Level Games: Metroid Prime Federation Force. I also think there working on a small Wii U project.

Skip Ltd: Chibi-Robo Zip Lash

Third Party partners

Sonic Team: Next main Sonic game for Wii U and 3DS

Sega Sports Japan: Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

Samzaru Games: Sonic Boom Fire & Ice.

Capcom: Monster Hunter series and a new Mega Man game for NX.

Bandai Namco Entertinnment: Super Smash Bros Wii U & Nintendo 3DS DLC with Sora Ltd. and Project Tressure. I also think Namco will make Smash 5 for NX.

Platinum Games: Star Fox Zero with KSD group 5. I think they will also make Wonderful 102 for Nx.

Square Enix: Mario Sports Mix Wii U.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

What games are Nintendo and their partners working on? Empty Re: What games are Nintendo and their partners working on?

Post by Luma Party Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 am

Square Enix can't be doing anything Nintendo-related now, they literally don't do anything together anymore.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

What games are Nintendo and their partners working on? Empty Re: What games are Nintendo and their partners working on?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:26 am

^ Bravely Default series Luma. Although that's the only thing I can think of.

Mine thoughts are somewhat similar to Gameguy's, but here they are:

Nintendo EAD

Kyoto Group 1 - Nintendogs for Mobile, and planning for either Mario Kart NX or the next handheld Mario Kart title

Kyoto Group 2 - Getting Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer ready for launch, working on Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, and planning for another Animal Crossing title for Wii U. Also Splatoon DLC and updates.

Kyoto Group 3 - The Legend of Zelda for Wii U (and maybe NX?) development and finishing up Triforce Heroes.

Kyoto Group 4 - Finishing up Super Mario Maker, possibly working on DLC, and a smaller team likely has something Pikmin or Big Brain Academy related in the works.

Kyoto Group 5 - Star Fox Zero, Project Guard, and Project Giant Robot for Wii U with Platinum Games

Tokyo Group 1 - I honestly think they're the ones behind the new 3D Mario title for NX

Tokyo Group 2 - Something similar to NES Remix for mobile, and helping with 3D Mario for NX

DEG - Working on a universal mobile game engine for Nintendo

Partners

Monolith Soft - A new Xeno game for NX, and supporting Xenoblade Chronicles X with patches

Retro Studios - Judging by what they said about Metroid...some sort of Donkey Kong game for Wii U?

ND Cube - Another party game for either mobile or NX

AlphaDream - Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, overseen by Intelligent Systems

Camelot - Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash for Wii U, Golden Sun for 3DS/New 3DS?

Game Freak - Pokemon X2/Y2 for 3DS

Good Feel - Likely another 2D platformer for NX

Grezzo - A new Streetpass game for 3DS

HAL Laboratory - A new Kirby spin-off for 3DS

Intelligent Systems - Fire Emblem Fates DLC, A new Paper Mario game for Wii U, Advance Wars for mobile, and overseeing Genei Ibun Roku #FE and Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam

Monster Games - Diddy Kong Racing for Wii U

Next Level Games - Metroid Prime: Federation Force for 3DS

Skip Ltd. - Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash for 3DS

Third Parties
    SEGA - More 3D Classics for 3DS eShop, Mario and Sonic and the Rio 2016 Olympic Games for 3DS/Wii U

Capcom - Finishing up Monster Hunter X, working on Monster Hunter Stories, and overseeing Monster Hunter Diary

Bandai-Namco - Super Smash Bros. DLC, Project Treasure for Wii U, and possibly another Wii U game

Platinum Games - Star Fox Zero, Project Guard, and Project Giant Robot. Possibly another partnership title with Nintendo for Wii U or NX

Square Enix - Bravely Second and planning for Bravely Third on 3DS
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:29 pm

I'm just going to guess SquareEnix for my post.

3rd party [SquareEnix]: Plans for an eventual Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles U.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:33 pm

^ I would love that, I never got the chance to play the GameCube or Wii games. It'd be interesting if they released one on Wii U!
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Queen Pikachu wrote:I'm just going to guess SquareEnix for my post.

3rd party [SquareEnix]: Plans for an eventual Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles U.
    Oh man I would be a happy happy person if that came out.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:31 am

@Queen - that would be great, the other crystal chronicles games all looked nice, so it would be great if it got released.

Also a few things I want to say-

-While I really love Donkey Kong, if they make a DK game and release again, I'm going to punch them in the face since they already released two consecutive ones. I hope they release something else like Metroid.

-I hope Game Freak is making Pokemon 2X and 2Y instead of a new game like Z. It's pretty much because most of the people including me and reviewers liked getting a new sequel instead of just getting a revised single version of other two games.

-I'm looking forward to HAL's work as usual since they are my personal favorite second party companies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm