The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
Luma Party
6 posters

Can you play any video game music on an instrument?

Poll

Can you play any video game music on an instrument?

[ 1 ]
    Can you play any video game music on an instrument? I_vote_lcap14%Can you play any video game music on an instrument? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Can you play any video game music on an instrument? I_vote_lcap86%Can you play any video game music on an instrument? I_vote_rcap [86%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Can you play any video game music on an instrument? Empty Can you play any video game music on an instrument?

Post by Luma Party Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:36 pm

I can play the Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily's Theme on the piano.
    I also can play a little bit of the Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda themes, as well as Green Hill Zone from Sonic 1.

Last edited by Luma Party on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Can you play any video game music on an instrument? Empty Re: Can you play any video game music on an instrument?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Nope, unfortunately I can't, but that's mainly because I really don't play any instruments anymore. XD I used to be able to play a couple of simple ones on guitar, but I haven't played the guitar in years so I don't really remember how to. I probably shouldn't have stopped.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Can you play any video game music on an instrument? Empty Re: Can you play any video game music on an instrument?

Post by Nessness Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 pm

I think I can play the Cuckoo House theme in Link's Awakening by piano, but nothing else.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Does voice count? Likely not but I can hum and whistle my favorite video game music. Otherwise no I can't as I don't know how to play any instruments well. I would like to play some on an Ocarina like my favorite song ever, the Song of Healing.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 pm

^ Oh man do you actually have an ocarina? I do. In fact, I totally forgot about it until you brought up that point, I bought one over 5 years ago, wow I should use it. XD I'd love to be able to play video game music on that, just because it's an instrument that was popularized in the west due to Zelda. It only makes sense to play Zelda music on it.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:34 pm

I might be able to play some songs on my old Flute if I ever find it again. I don't really play any instruments full time though.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Winters Thief Zero wrote:^ Oh man do you actually have an ocarina? I do. In fact, I totally forgot about it until you brought up that point, I bought one over 5 years ago, wow I should use it. XD I'd love to be able to play video game music on that, just because it's an instrument that was popularized in the west due to Zelda. It only makes sense to play Zelda music on it.

No but I wish I had an Ocarina. Cool you bought one. It'd be cool if you used it. Yep Zelda music makes a lot of sense to play on an Ocarina, I'd more play more video game music than Zelda if I played one but I'd love to learn most of the Ocarina songs and maybe some Zelda Twilight Princess songs. Luigi's Mansion theme would be another I'd like to play.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Nope, mainly because I don't even play an instrument Razz .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am