The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Saint Fluffy~
King Atem
Nessness
queenzelda
Marowak
Luma Party
Mona
Snowy Yialina
12 posters

Old Blog Projects

Poll

What starter should I use?

[ 2 ]
    codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 I_vote_lcap33%codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 I_vote_lcap33%codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 Empty Re: Old Blog Projects

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

^ It's a new major-scale IP from Nintendo, which doesn't happen often, and it's very creative and looks very fun. It likely won't sell as well as games like Mario Kart or Smash, but it will definitely be on par with their multiplayer fun and how far they're going with that. Plus, this is an Iwata Asks thing, not about how good the games will be. Obviously it's the most likely one because it's a new IP.

I'd say the most likely are Splatoon, Zelda, Star Fox, Yoshi's Woolly World, Mario Maker, and Xenoblade X. Those games are the ones Nintendo seems to be making a big deal of, and they're the only full-priced console games coming from Nintendo this year. (other than Mario Maker, but that just seems like something Iwata would do this for)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 Empty Nintendo Direct leak

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

https://plus.google.com/107676607280980751737/posts/Ryqfqr9PZxt

My Nintendo News wrote:This is a rumour and I’m not entirely sure of its legitimacy, but here we go. A number of you have contacted me regarding information of a Nintendo Direct which was supposedly leaked by a German Nintendo Europe employee. The post has been translated into English and here’s the content contained within.

Iwata apologizes again for the Zelda delay and announced a new title for Wii U, which will release in Winter 2015 instead:
    Paper Mario (working title): first trailer shown, uses the best parts of the first four titles of the series, developed by Intelligent Systems, more infos at E3 2015.
    Pokemon Rumble World will be presented, releases on April 17th 2015 in the Nintendo eShop for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game supports the Pokemon amiibo from the Smash Bros. Collection.
    SNES titles will be released in the 3DS eShop, the Wii U eShop will get GB und GBC titles. There will also be some cross-play for VC titles already bought and which are available on both systems. (My note: If you bought one game on the 3DS, you can also play it on your Wii U. No need to buy it twice.)
    The SNES, GB and GBC titles will be released after the presentation.
    The Web eShop will be presented. Developed by Nintendo and DeNA. You can log in with your NNID and use the normal eShop functions. If the console is in stand-by, games bought on the eShop will be automatically downloaded. The Web eShop will implemented both the Wii U and 3DS eShop. Planned launch: April 2015.
    New functions for the eShop: Pre-orders. Customers will be able to buy games months in advance and will get a 10% discount. The amount will be charged on launch day or the day the pre-load starts. The first games will be available following the presentation:

• Splatoon
    • Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
    • Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
    • Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition

amiibo Gallery will be presented. With this app, gamers can use their amiibo already used on the console, to look at them in a gallery. There you can take pictures of them and show them in Miiverse. There is also a mode called Origins. When you scan the amiibo via the NFC reader, you’ll be able to play a segment of the first game the amiibo appeared in. (My note: If you scan Link, you should be able to play a part of the first Legend of Zelda is my understanding of this.) This app will be available for free in May 2015 for Wii U and 3DS.
    N64 games will be available in June 2015 in the Wii U eShop. Release list:

• June 4th: Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (If you buy one of the games until June 11th 23:59 MEZ, you get the other for free.)
    • June 11th: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
    • June 18th: Super Smash Bros.
    • June 25th: 1080° Snowboarding

The games support widescreen and upscaling to 720p, support all controllers and off-tv-play. Price: 9,99 € per game. Owners who already bought the game on the Wii Shop can upgrade for 1,99 €.
    Iwata passes onto Satoru Shibata.
    MK8 DLC Pack 2 will launch on May 7th 2015. Trailer shown, Software-Update will launch on the same day with the following new features: Time laps on tv, seperate screens for local 2 player games: One on the GamePad, one on the TV, new amiibo costumes.
    Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition releases on May 8th 2015 in Europe. Demo after the presentation available.
    Yoshi’s Woolly World will be released on June 26th in Europe, Trailer shown. Limited Edition with knitted Yoshi releases on the same day.
    Azure Striker Gunvolt releases after the presentation on the 3DS eShop. (My Note: A leak showed this title is scheduled for April 2.)
    Nintendo Anime Channel will be launched on Wii U on April 9th 2015.
    Project Zero 5 will be localised, will release later this year in Europe.
    NES Remix Pack (retail) will release on June 5th in Europe.
    Boy-Boy! releases on April 8th in the 3DS eShop.
    The app Collectable Badge Center will be available for 3DS after the presentation.
    Wii LineUp for the Wii U eShop includes:

• April 2nd: Pandora’s Tower
    • April 23rd: Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies
    • May 14th: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Trailer with upcoming games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS shown.
    Lego Jurassic World will release on June 11th on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS + new trailer.
    Final Fantasy Explorers will be localised and released at the end of the year in Europe.
    Splatoon will have support for amiibo: Special Splatoon amiibos where you can save your Inkling and take to your friend. With selected other amiibo you can unlock special gear. Game releases May 29th 2015 in Europe.
    Next Super Smash Bros. amiibo wave will be available June 12th 2015. Newcomers are: Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Zer Suit Samus, Falco and Duck Hunt Duo.
    The Ganondorf amiibo will be compatible with Hyrule Warriors and unlocks a new weapon for him. Which one that is will will remain a secret until later. A software update, which will unlock this function, will be released on June 12th.
    Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball releases April 24th in Europe.
    Yokai Watch will be localised and release later this year in Europe.
    Shibata says good bye and lets Iwata speak once again.
    StarFox Horizon is shown with the first trailer, developed by Nintendo EAD with Platinum Games (please don’t spam Kamiya if it’s true, just wait). Will be released in Q3 2015, more information at E3.
    Devil’s Third will be released in August 2015, new trailer.
    Iwata says good bye, Masahiro Sakurai shows up for one last announcement:
    Mewtoo DLC for Smash. Wii U and 3DS gets a new trailer, will be send to the buyers of both games on April 9th 2015. You will get two download codes, one for Wii U and one for 3DS. Gamers who haven’t bought and registered both games, will have the chance to buy the DLC in June. On this day there will be available a software update, which will add a Miiverse stage, sharing-system and tournaments. There will also be new music, trophies and elements for the Stage Builder.
    Masahiro Sakurai says thanks to the fans for their patience and says good bye.
    Length of the presentation: 39 minutes.
    Start: April 1st 2015, 15:00 CET.

While this is likely a April fools jokes Nintendo It plays it safe unlike the other leak I saw last night.

Lets break it down.

Iwata apologizes again for the Zelda delay and announced a new title for Wii U, which will release in Winter 2015 instead: I can see Iwata doing this and saying his regular please understand.

Paper Mario (working title): first trailer shown, uses the best parts of the first four titles of the series, developed by Intelligent Systems, more infos at E3 2015. If this is there big 2015 game Nintendo likely has Animal Crossing ready as the big E3 game.

Pokemon Rumble World will be presented, releases on April 17th 2015 in the Nintendo eShop for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game supports the Pokemon amiibo from the Smash Bros. Collection. This is the April Wii U game seems likely and the amiibo thing was in Rumble U.

SNES titles will be released in the 3DS eShop, the Wii U eShop will get GB und GBC titles. There will also be some cross-play for VC titles already bought and which are available on both systems. (My note: If you bought one game on the 3DS, you can also play it on your Wii U. No need to buy it twice.) The SNES games where leaked a while ago for the 3DS. Though I don't think Nintendo will go into the full cross buy yet.

The Web eShop will be presented. Developed by Nintendo and DeNA. You can log in with your NNID and use the normal eShop functions. If the console is in stand-by, games bought on the eShop will be automatically downloaded. The Web eShop will implemented both the Wii U and 3DS eShop. Planned launch: April 2015. Iwata said this was not coming until fall so the leak takes a hit right here. Maybe they where told the wrong date though.

New functions for the eShop: Pre-orders. Customers will be able to buy games months in advance and will get a 10% discount. The amount will be charged on launch day or the day the pre-load starts. The first games will be available following the presentation:

• Splatoon
    • Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
    • Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
    • Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition

This is good I guess for people who download all there games.

amiibo Gallery will be presented. With this app, gamers can use their amiibo already used on the console, to look at them in a gallery. There you can take pictures of them and show them in Miiverse. There is also a mode called Origins. When you scan the amiibo via the NFC reader, you’ll be able to play a segment of the first game the amiibo appeared in. (My note: If you scan Link, you should be able to play a part of the first Legend of Zelda is my understanding of this.) This app will be available for free in May 2015 for Wii U and 3DS.

At don't see the point of amiibo Gallery since you could just look at your own amiibo and Iwata said only parts of NES and SNES would be playable through amiibo.

N64 games will be available in June 2015 in the Wii U eShop. Release list:

• June 4th: Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (If you buy one of the games until June 11th 23:59 MEZ, you get the other for free.)
    • June 11th: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
    • June 18th: Super Smash Bros.
    • June 25th: 1080° Snowboarding

The games support widescreen and upscaling to 720p, support all controllers and off-tv-play. Price: 9,99 € per game. Owners who already bought the game on the Wii Shop can upgrade for 1,99 €.

The upscaling to 720p seems unlikely. Though it could be a reason why the N64 games have not been added yet.

MK8 DLC Pack 2 will launch on May 7th 2015. Trailer shown, Software-Update will launch on the same day with the following new features: Time laps on tv, seperate screens for local 2 player games: One on the GamePad, one on the TV, new amiibo costumes.

I'm thinking more around May 14th for the update and I don't think one player on the GamePad will happen.

Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition releases on May 8th 2015 in Europe. Demo after the presentation available.
    Yoshi’s Woolly World will be released on June 26th in Europe, Trailer shown. Limited Edition with knitted Yoshi releases on the same day.

Seems likely since the dates where on the press site.

Azure Striker Gunvolt releases after the presentation on the 3DS eShop. (My Note: A leak showed this title is scheduled for April 2.)
    Nintendo Anime Channel will be launched on Wii U on April 9th 2015.
    Project Zero 5 will be localised, will release later this year in Europe.
    NES Remix Pack (retail) will release on June 5th in Europe.
    Boy-Boy! releases on April 8th in the 3DS eShop.
    The app Collectable Badge Center will be available for 3DS after the presentation.
    Wii LineUp for the Wii U eShop includes:

• April 2nd: Pandora’s Tower
    • April 23rd: Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies
    • May 14th: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Trailer with upcoming games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS shown.
    Lego Jurassic World will release on June 11th on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS + new trailer.
    Final Fantasy Explorers will be localised and released at the end of the year in Europe.

All of that info seems like it could happen.

Splatoon will have support for amiibo: Special Splatoon amiibos where you can save your Inkling and take to your friend. With selected other amiibo you can unlock special gear. Game releases May 29th 2015 in Europe.

That seems likely even though the amiibo support sounds lame.

Next Super Smash Bros. amiibo wave will be available June 12th 2015. Newcomers are: Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Zer Suit Samus, Falco and Duck Hunt Duo.
    The Ganondorf amiibo will be compatible with Hyrule Warriors and unlocks a new weapon for him. Which one that is will will remain a secret until later. A software update, which will unlock this function, will be released on June 12th.

That amiibo lineup seems likely. Though Jr and Greninja seem more likely then Falco and Duck Hunt.

Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball releases April 24th in Europe.
    Yokai Watch will be localised and release later this year in Europe.
    Shibata says good bye and lets Iwata speak once again.

Seems likely

StarFox Horizon is shown with the first trailer, developed by Nintendo EAD with Platinum Games (please don’t spam Kamiya if it’s true, just wait). Will be released in Q3 2015, more information at E3.

I don't think there will be a trailer until E3.

Devil’s Third will be released in August 2015, new trailer.

Seems likely

Iwata says good bye, Masahiro Sakurai shows up for one last announcement:
    Mewtoo DLC for Smash. Wii U and 3DS gets a new trailer, will be send to the buyers of both games on April 9th 2015. You will get two download codes, one for Wii U and one for 3DS. Gamers who haven’t bought and registered both games, will have the chance to buy the DLC in June. On this day there will be available a software update, which will add a Miiverse stage, sharing-system and tournaments. There will also be new music, trophies and elements for the Stage Builder.

It seems likely until the last part.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Gameguy, it's either all real, or all fake.
    Face it, no one leaks some stuff, and makes up other.
    It all matches up, it certainly looks real.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 Empty My 10 Nintendo Direct predictions 2

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Since there's a Direct today I will list 10 things that could happen.

Star Fox Wii U teaser trailer.

Nintendo might show a small trailer to soften the Zelda Wii U delay.

Pokken Tournament port announcement.

I think Nintendo will wait a bit before they talk about a Wii U version.

Paper Mario Wii U teaser trailer.

I think Nintendo will wait until E3. Though you never know with them.

N64 games coming to the Wii U eShop.

amiibo wave 5 reveal. Dated for this Summer along with 2 Splatoon amiibo that will come with Splatoon.

Pokemon Rumble World trailer and release date

Yoshi's Woolly World trailer and release date.

Splatoon trailer and release date.

Mario Kart 8 DLC trailer and release date.

Mewtwo gameplay and release date.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Agreed with most of the list, but I think I'll also make my own. It's always fun to see your predictions though Gameguy. ^^
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

codes - Old Blog Projects - Page 39 Empty Old Blog Projects

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:09 am

For past Blog projects.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content