The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Party - [RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month Empty [RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:23 am

So my source is Nikki. So a lot of you may not see her as a very reliable source, but a lot of times she has been right, so I'm posting it anyway. She says a first party Nintendo character who has appeared in a Wii U game will be revealed and released for Smash before the end of the month.

If she's right, it's obviously Inkling. I mean, there are other options, but realistically would Lana, Captain Toad, or Monita really make it into the game? I could see it as possibly being Wonder Red, but even then he may not count as first party. Captain Toad would be probable but it would ruin the idea of his character if he were able to jump, and fans would not vote for yet another Mario character.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Party - [RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month Empty Re: [RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month

Post by Luma Party Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Hey Zero, they also said that on Oct. 16 that Octolings would come, and there would have been a Direct on the 14th...
    They're not entirely reliable.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647

Party - [RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month Empty Re: [RUMOR] First Party Wii U Character to be Revealed/Released This Month

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:59 pm

^ She did, but she's been right quite a few other times, specifically when leaking all that upcoming Splatoon content. (although I suppose we don't have visual proof this time) If she's wrong here I'll probably stop believing her in the future, but I think she's at least trustworthy enough to have a thread to discuss this. It's still just a rumor but I thought it could be interesting is all.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Nikki is a data miner and otherwise a troll.

I'd rather believe the Smash leaks pre Sep 11 2014 lmao
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Roger might have let her know the character as while since he just has to let his whole friend circle know.

She is also about to be wrong about the Monday Direct. If she does have the info Inkling, Dixie or Captain Toad might be the character.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358

Post by Bossblitz88 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:12 pm

She's only just a predictor without her abilities to datamine the heck out of games. But that isn't to say her predictions are unlikely. I don't where she got it but I doubt she's got any inside info from Nintendo considering what she does.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 am