The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My rankings #6 Super Smash Bros newcomers

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

super -   My rankings #6 Super Smash Bros newcomers - Page 2 Empty Re: My rankings #6 Super Smash Bros newcomers

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Love Pit and Meta Knight! They're some of my favorite character additions, not only because I love them as characters in their respective games, but they both have (oddly similar) cool movesets that are fun to pull off and are powerful.

They don't really play the same at all. It seems like everyone still enjoyed Meta Knight though.

SirFrozenFairyI'm not entirely sure why Meta Knight is considered broken in Brawl but I think it has to do with his recovery, it seems a little ridiculous that he could go under stages with ease and recover from many situations off stage. Most things about him are good but I think he lacks some KO power, I haven't played Brawl in about a year so that's just from memory. I never followed competitive Brawl either but I do know many considered him broken. He feels significantly weaker in Smash 4 but I enjoy using him in that game.

Good list so far. My favorite Brawl newcomers were Toon Link, Wolf, R.O.B, and Meta Knight.

I never give R.O.B. and Wolf that much of a chance and I used regular Link more. In Smash 4 I enjoyed R.O.B. and Toon Link more though and I will give Wolf a shot if he returns as DLC.

super -   My rankings #6 Super Smash Bros newcomers - Page 2 Zero_Suit_Samus_SSBB

Special Moves

Neutral: Paralyzer
    Side: Plasma Whip
    Up: Plasma Wire
    Down: Flip Jump

Even though Zero Suit's attacks did not hit hard she was still pretty enjoyable to play and it seems like the counterparts are always more fun in Smash.

super -   My rankings #6 Super Smash Bros newcomers - Page 2 Ike

Special Moves

Neutral: Eruption
    Side: Quick Draw
    Up: Aether
    Down: Counter

Back in the day Ike got quite a bit of hate for replacing Roy as the new Marth clone. With that said Ike was my overall favorite Brawl newcomer and he jump started my enjoyment of  Fire Emblem even more.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm