The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
TheFrozenFairy
Winters Thief Zero
Luma Party
Gameguy1996
8 posters

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Post by Yoshiman222 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Omg it's December.

Any day now guys...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:39 pm

^ I'm going to guess it's after the Game Awards considering Nintendo confirmed they'd be showing stuff during that. Maybe Friday? I don't think it'd be over the weekend and I was always expecting it to be at the beginning of the month.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:19 am

It must be after the Game Awards. There's no way it can be today and Friday sounds like a good guess. Seems right to do it after The Game Awards. Although I think the special broadcast may take place in the middle of the month, perhaps it will be exactly one month after Cloud was revealed in the direct.

It's December so it won't be much longer until we hear something. How exciting.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Could the Smash Bros Broadcast happen on December 16th?

A NeoGAF member named Tansut is hinting that Cloud will be out on December 16th.

Tansut wrote:So I checked the forecast, looks like the 16th is going to have an overcast sky. Thought y'all would want to know in case you're going out that day.

He found out about Cloud a few minutes before the Direct showed him. The date would make sense though since past Directs have landed on Wednesday.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:09 pm

And we should believe this random NeoGAF user's really cryptic hint towards it being on December 16th why? I've never even heard of them.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:04 am

While December 16th is a good guess, there's no solid evidence that I'm aware of that proves that as the special broadcast date or Cloud's release date. I find it difficult to believe any kind of leak or rumor at this point. It's a possibility but nothing more.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:20 am

The final Smash Bros video presentation will air on December 15th.

Watch it here

It's kind of sad that this will  most likely be the end. At least there's a date for it now.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:52 am

The very last of it, huh, I thought they'd be adding more into next year, well hopefully there's plenty to be worth the announcement of it being the FINAL update.
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358

Post by Bossblitz88 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Snanta wrote:The very last of it, huh, I thought they'd be adding more into next year, well hopefully there's plenty to be worth the announcement of it being the FINAL update.
    ^ Definitely. I wanna see something big, but at the same time it may be the same thing we got with Roy, Ryu, and Lucas' presentation/video/whatever it was.

It is kinda sad since we've continued to get content from Sakurai's team and it's already ending.

I wish it was on a weekend though, I have finals that week.

Last edited by Iceblitz on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Wow, it's all coming down to this...
    I can't wait.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Nice! Pretty soon, I'm hyped. Although I don't have enough energy to get really hyped now, it'll come on the day. XD
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:42 am

Ah an air date is finally revealed. It's almost here and the wait isn't bad, I'm excited to see what will be shown that day. I hope the presentation is fantastic considering this is the final one dedicated to just Super Smash Bros For Wii U and 3DS.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:35 pm

I like this date because it just so happens to be a date I don't work that week.
    Also it's me-day. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 pm