The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Nintenex
    Nintenex
    Goomba
    Goomba

Custom Title : Nintendo Fan
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper mario

Beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon Empty Beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Post by Nintenex Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:58 am

I told myself when it was first announced that i wasn't going to be picking it up after thinking it over i decided to pick the game up as ive noticed ive been out of touch with Pokemon lately. Boy of boy if you haven't picked this game up yet i recommend doing so, I actually enjoyed this game alot more then i thought i would, The story mode of the game is very fun, i wont spoil the ending but i will say you will enjoy it very much so, left me almost in tears.

9./10 i loved this game from the begging to the end and i just might play it over again with a different team. Smile
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon Empty Re: Beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:32 pm

I moved this to the Pokémon board, I think it fits better here.

It's great that you loved the game. I've been a little interested in Super Mystery Dunegon so I think I will buy it eventually. The last Mystery Dungeon game I played was Explorers of Darkness around it's release and I enjoyed it, it had a good story. I wonder if Super Mystery Dunegon has that similar dark yet intriguing story to it.
    Nintenex
    Nintenex
    Goomba
    Goomba

Post by Nintenex Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:41 pm

SirFrozenFairy wrote:I moved this to the Pokémon board, I think it fits better here.

It's great that you loved the game. I've been a little interested in Super Mystery Dunegon so I think I will buy it eventually. The last Mystery Dungeon game I played was Explorers of Darkness around it's release and I enjoyed it, it had a good story. I wonder if Super Mystery Dunegon has that similar dark yet intriguing story to it.

I believe it does, the events within the game put me through so many different emotions lots of things happen and some parts have its "I CANT WAIT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT" moments 

in give the story a 8/10 i'd spoil the surprise if i told you why i didn't give the story a perfect score. though it has to do if a certain character.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Dood, your killing me here. I asked for this game as a gift & I won't be able to play it until way after Christmas day. D: If you want a recommendation since you finished this one, try the earlier one Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:20 pm

I'm not a huge PMD guy, or really even Pokemon in general, so I think I'm still gonna pass on this one. But still, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.
    Nintenex
    Nintenex
    Goomba
    Goomba

Post by Nintenex Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Frost Queen wrote:Dood, your killing me here. I asked for this game as a gift & I won't be able to play it until way after Christmas day. D: If you want a recommendation since you finished this one, try the earlier one Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Frost Thief Zero wrote:I'm not a huge PMD guy, or really even Pokemon in general, so I think I'm still gonna pass on this one. But still, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

The biggest thing for me was being able to connect and play as some of my favorite pokemon, still can't believe the game lets you play with all 700+ of them, I still haven't unlocked all the Pokemon yet so i'm going to try and collect them all now that i've finished the story mode for this game. I felt very comfortable playing this title, I have a very short attention span and the game kept my attention during the story parts, Its a real roller coaster, YOU WOULD think that after mystery dungeon has been around for awhile that Nintendo would have run out of good ideas for this game, I'm glad they proved me wrong. bounce 
    I honestly at some point felt like i was playing the main pokemon game like Pokemon pearl/diamond, X/y, ect.

I think this will be the last Mystery dungeon game i buy for awhile until i completely 100% wear it out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am