The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Random posts for 2016 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 pm

It must be some troll that does things like that. I guess it's not that big of a deal though if you no longer go on that forum and it sounds like the admin there also took off.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:That sounds like it could be scary depending on the circumstances, I guess in that case it isn't a huge deal if it's just someone wanting to have fun with other peoples' accounts. (which of course isn't something people should be doing in the first place but if it's harmless to you it probably doesn't matter all that much unless they gain access to your other accounts on other websites/forums)

Personally I'd be a little frightened if that were to happen to me.
    I don't see what there is to be scared of. It's not like they know where I live, it's just a hacker who figured out what my password was & got into my account to troll a forum that's been long dead now is how I feel about it. XD The first forum this happened to me on I knew why & how my account had been hacked into. Basically an admin had hacked into my account changing my password to one they knew & read through my pms to my friends on their forum. This other forum this happened on was a forum where I would get codes for my forum from & I was also learning a bit of coding there too. I figure that my account was chosen at random to hack into to troll the other forum on with. Not that I care. I left from that forum 3 or so years ago anyway. XD

The only places I'd care if my account got hacked into would be: blastingart, deviantart, tnfs, universal gaming, gamer devils, rp1paradise (my forum), suikokyacross, facebook or twitter then I'd care. Otherwise I just don't really. I've decided to change out my password every year where ever I'm active at online; just so this won't happen again. I usually didn't do that & it's probably why my account had been hacked into. So, changing my password yearly should avoid that problem from happening all together. Or at least I hope so. :3

Gameguy1996 wrote:It must be some troll that does things like that. I guess it's not that big of a deal though if you no longer go on that forum and it sounds like the admin there also took off.
    Yep, that forum has been 'inactive' for a very long time. I have no idea if the admin is still there or not; what I found was hilarious was that the members there were all defending their forum from this troll who was posting as me & they were all calling that troll out & saying how 'immature' this troll was. Though tbh I kind of agreed with the troll posted & that the people who were there "defending" their forum only proved the troll more right is how I felt. Oh, well trolls be trolls & from what I know: you never feed the trolls.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Any who.. I had a dream about trying to play a Kingdom Hearts game on VR.. But I just couldn't bring myself to put the VR headgear on & I ended up crying in my dream. When I woke up it felt like a real loss to me & it kind of upset me a bit. I'm doing ok now, since I know there isn't any KH VR game coming out any time soon, but still that dream did bother me a bit. :/
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Sadly a Kingdom Hearts game for VR will likely be reveled at E3 2017 at this point. As for VR I feel like it would be better if there was no headset.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Sadly a Kingdom Hearts game for VR will likely be reveled at E3 2017 at this point.
    I sure hope not... D:

Gameguy1996 wrote:As for VR I feel like it would be better if there was no headset.
    Yea, something more along the lines of google glasses for use with VR games would be better impo.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:17 pm

Summer Queen wrote:The only places I'd care if my account got hacked into would be: blastingart, deviantart, tnfs, universal gaming, gamer devils, rp1paradise (my forum), suikokyacross, facebook or twitter then I'd care. Otherwise I just don't really. I've decided to change out my password every year where ever I'm active at online; just so this won't happen again. I usually didn't do that & it's probably why my account had been hacked into. So, changing my password yearly should avoid that problem from happening all together. Or at least I hope so. :3
    I'm actually a bit surprised to read that one of the forums you tend to not frequent that very often is one of the forums you care not to loose your account on. xD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Well yea I care, I may not frequent it that often but I go there enough for it to matter in the end.. Er, impo I suppose. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:50 pm

I have a doll that I purchased some time ago, & I really want to take her out of her box & play with her but I kind of want to keep her in the box because I think she looks really cool in her box. Ugh, why can't I bring myself to tare her out of her box? What is wrong with my silly brain? >.< D:
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:37 pm

I hate when you have to make decisions like those since the item might increase in value.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 am

Yea, more so since it's the doll Raven Queen from the Netflix series, Ever After High & OMG I just love her character. But as popular as she is I don't want to tare her out of her box & down the road find out I could have sold her on ebay for exorbitant amounts of cash. D:
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:03 am

I took it and got 60% and I'm very disappointed I couldn't get more. D: Still I think I know you better than the quiz thinks. xD And 60% isn't all that bad, I still got 12 questions correct.
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Custom Title : Wild Cat
    Internet Browser : Opera

User Points : 87

Post by Etna Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:50 am

I got 65% & even I'm dissapointed in how badly I did, yea I got 13 right but it means that Queen has some secrets she's hiding too. So, I'll just have to tickle them out of her! }=[ /joke Wink
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Etna wrote:
    Zero Revolution wrote:I took it and got 60% and I'm very disappointed I couldn't get more. D: Still I think I know you better than the quiz thinks. xD And 60% isn't all that bad, I still got 12 questions correct.
    I got 65% & even I'm disappointed in how badly I did, yea I got 13 right but it means that Queen has some secrets she's hiding too. So, I'll just have to tickle them out of her! }=[ /joke Wink
    @Etna Lol you is going to have to catch me first. >;3 XD

Also, don't feel bad you two. Jing got 85% & he's my husband, & It's not like I made the quiz easy either. XD Meanwhile another friend of mine (Hotspot) got 50%. So your percentages aren't all that bad impo. I just think it's sweet that you took my quiz tbh. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm