The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Random posts for 2016 - Page 30 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by queenzelda Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:50 am

Zero Revolution wrote:^ OKAY I AGREE. How is ReCore by the way? I really want to play it.
    Personally I love it since it plays a lot like Metorid (in a lot of places), but it also has a high difficulty level for me as well. Because one minute I'm battling 2 mecha spider monsters at once & then all of a sudden I'm surrounded by more then 4 & then Joule's instantly dead. I mean if the game is going to pull that crap I'd like it if more then one mech could help battle against the mecha-bots that have gone crazy & want to kill all humanz. Sometimes it's even worse during a boss battle, where you not only have to battle against the boss but 4 or 5 other mini robots on top of the main one your focusing your attacks on; it's nuts. I've been able to find ways to beat the system by finding alcoves to hide in & beat the monsters by hiding in the alcoves where they can't hurt Joule from, but it's because the developers left these area's open for me to be able to use it to my advantage & be able to take out the monsters one by one cause out in the open your dead meat otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this game a lot more then it might sound, it's just there should have been a difficulty level for those who wanted more story then battle that way it'd be easier to get through the game quicker. I mean I think I'm doing fine, but it's only because I'm pretending to be playing a Metorid game & with that mind set it's not that hard to figure out what needs to be done. When playing; I tend to have my own strategy that I use while playing when battling against a bunch of monsters. My main strategy is my MP3:C one: which is to dodge in a circle & shot at the enemies; which has worked very effectively.

Gameguy1996 wrote:You might have to wait a while for the Metroid game since I doubt there will be one unless the NX sells better then expected and Sakamoto likely has to sign off on the game.
    Eh, that maybe true but I'm already enjoying a very nice Metorid game that he developed thanks to MS Studio's allowing him to help in the creation of ReCore. So if there's going to be a ReCore 2 I myself will very much look forward to playing it. ;3 More so since I doubt that Sakamoto has a say in if Nintendo can or can't do a game with Samus or not; I mean they do own the series. Sakamoto doesn't.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Welp, ReCore has gone from being Metroid C: Tomb Raider saves the sands to Super Joule Galaxy. XD Why? Because I don't have enough Prismatic cores to get into the next new area. Much like Super Mario Galaxy you need certain amount of super stars to get to the next area; & I need at least 4 more cores to open up the door. So yea for my going around & finding super stars I missed. Er, prismatic cores.. Whatever; it's all the same crap to me at this juncture is how I feel. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:24 pm

queenchloe wrote:
    Gameguy1996 wrote:It sounds like he's just trying to make some quick cash to pay his bills if that is the case. I hope everything goes well if he passes the forum to you.
    Yea, he could be at that. Or it could be that he might try to get the money back that he paid for purchasing the forum to begin with. Which he won't get back since I have 0 plans to buy it from off of him anyway. If he wants to unload it & get money for it, he'll just have to unload the forum on some one else if that's the case. XD I plan for him to close out that forum & link the closed forum to one that I'd create & send out a mass mailer to the members to join. It's not that hard of a thing to do really; but we'll see what happens. I really doubt I'll hear from him until sometime next month or so; seeing as that forum is pretty dead.
    Surprisingly I actually heard back from him via pm just yesterday.

The admin went ahead & gave me all of the files for nintendo realm. Until I can get them from him via my email, I've gone ahead & created a new forum for all of the past members to join to. Now all I have to do is just mass mail every body to join. Which is a reason why there's a link to it in my sig as of today. xp Yea, it's new but with time it'll grow with new members posting & that. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:24 pm

I'm glad he made the right choice and give you the keys for free and good luck getting the place active again.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Well I know I'm going to have to join some forums & advertise for it so I know I've got a lot of work ahead of me. I can also advertise it on twitter & facebook as well as affiliate with some other forums I'm on as well. So hopefully things will work out in the end. :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Any who; moving on. I thought I'd post here an update to what my gaming living room looks like. Yea, I know it isn't very sophisticated or anything but it suits my gaming needs. :3

From left to right:
    my living room set up:

And there are a few consoles in my study/guest room too:
    study:

I do love my Wii, but I don't really like to play it in my study for some reason. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that I don't like the rocking chair that I have to sit in to game in there. I do have a green chair which is more comfy so I probably need to swap spots for them so that I can use the green chair instead of the old rocker my grandmother gave me to use.

Personally the only issue I have with playing some games in my living room is with older consoles that use wired controllers, more so with the PS2 since I have a pretty large living room I've had to use at least 2 PS2 controller extenders just so that the controller can reach me where I'm sitting on the couch. I would love to be able to get a wireless PS2 controller but I have no idea if I can even find such a thing to get for my PS2. Neutral I know that I can invest in a wavebird controller for the Gamecube so I'll probably be looking into that after I look into seeing if I can get a wireless PS2 controller first.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:23 am

That's a pretty nice gaming setup. As for the wireless PS2 controller EBay is your best bet since I have not seen them anywhere in quite a few years now.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:02 am

Yea, I've found a few on ebay & Amazon after I googled for wifi PS2 controller. xp Just today I purchased a 32" HD tv for my study for $133.00 because the tv I had in my study was really small, about a 24" compared to what I got. I liked it but it started to get too small for my tastes after a while thus the upgrade. xp
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:52 am

That is a nice setup. Always nice to upgrade. I didn't really upgrade to an HD TV until I needed to for the Wii U. Thankfully at the time it was a gift from my mother, I believe it was when she upgraded to a massive TV so she gave me her old one. Of course it's special to me now. I do have a bit of a problem playing my retro consoles on it, specifically the Nintendo 64. It distorts the picture a bit, nothing really noticeable with the Gamecube, though I only have Mario Party 6 and The Wind Waker remaining so it may affect others more. I have plans on reviving my Gamecube collection so I'm not really interested in getting a new TV or getting an old one to possibly improving picture quality currently. I'd try a converter before that but my TV doesn't really distort Gamecube games. I'd like to know how your Gamecube collection is.

The Playstation 2 wireless controller sounds nice. I had a little experience with a wireless Gamecube controller before. It was pretty good but I prefer wired controllers. I can see wireless being much more comfortable when you're far away from the console.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:13 am

Congrats on the new TV. My Tv is around the same size and a few more inches makes quite the difference at times.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:04 pm

SirFrozenFairy wrote:That is a nice setup. Always nice to upgrade. I didn't really upgrade to an HD TV until I needed to for the Wii U. Thankfully at the time it was a gift from my mother, I believe it was when she upgraded to a massive TV so she gave me her old one. Of course it's special to me now. I do have a bit of a problem playing my retro consoles on it, specifically the Nintendo 64. It distorts the picture a bit, nothing really noticeable with the Gamecube, though I only have Mario Party 6 and The Wind Waker remaining so it may affect others more. I have plans on reviving my Gamecube collection so I'm not really interested in getting a new TV or getting an old one to possibly improving picture quality currently. I'd try a converter before that but my TV doesn't really distort Gamecube games. I'd like to know how your Gamecube collection is.

The Playstation 2 wireless controller sounds nice. I had a little experience with a wireless Gamecube controller before. It was pretty good but I prefer wired controllers. I can see wireless being much more comfortable when you're far away from the console.
    Thanks, I like it. :3 Yea? Aww that's sweet of your mom to do. As for how my Gamecube collection is? It's massive. XD In all honesty it hasn't changed much at all since I first posted my games & consoles collection.

My Gamecube games:
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest
    Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
    Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    Metroid Prime
    Metroid Prime 2: Echo's
    Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings & the Lost Ocean
    Baten Kaitos: Origins
    Starfox Adventures
    YuGiOh: The Falsebound Kingdom
    Paper Mario & the Thousand Year Door
    Mega Man: Anniversary Collection
    Tales of Symphonia
    Gameboy Player disc
    Mertoid Prime 2 Echo's: Bonus Disc
    & Action Replay disc

Mimikyu wrote:Congrats on the new TV. My Tv is around the same size and a few more inches makes quite the difference at times.
    Thanks. ^^ Oh yea, that's for sure. I told Jing that sometimes I felt like I was watching a tv from a space satellite since my old tv was so small. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 pm

I've been really enjoying playing through Dragon Quest 7: FotFP. The only issue I have with it is that a character I really liked, who reminded me of one of the Paladin's from one of the earlier Fire Emblem's left from my party halfway into the game. :/ I was really upset about it but there was nothing I could do to convince him from leaving otherwise. ;-; Still, I can't believe I'm still playing on this title, I bought it last month & I've still yet to get to the end of the game. O-o;
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:17 pm

It must have been that long opening chapter that drags the game out a bit. It also sucks how you spend so much time leveling up a character only to find out that they will leave your party later in the story for some reason.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Mimikyu wrote:It must have been that long opening chapter that drags the game out a bit. It also sucks how you spend so much time leveling up a character only to find out that they will leave your party later in the story for some reason.
    Eh, impo it wasn't boring at all as I got to see the story beginning. Hehe I guess in the end it's fine since I've had this happen to me in a separate JRPG series I enjoy; a character I really liked left from my side in Suikoden 5.. So maybe in a way I might have been expecting it? Idk, maybe not though. xp

As for lvling everybody up it hasn't been that bad really. There was an area recently I was transported in the past to that had Metal Slimes there so I ground on them for a while until I was at least 10 more lvls then I was before. A lot of them ran away so it took about half day to do. @_@;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:02 am