The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Gameguy1996
TheFrozenFairy
Luma Party
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
9 posters

New Nintendo Selects Titles Coming to North America

ZombieFish
    ZombieFish
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 88
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon

New Nintendo Selects Titles Coming to North America - Page 2 Empty Re: New Nintendo Selects Titles Coming to North America

Post by ZombieFish Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 am

For $20 I'm looking to get 3D World since I still haven't played it. But I already own most of the ones listed. Does anyone think we'll be getting more soon? I really want more Wii U games for lower prices. I've heard there might be more 3DS ones but they should do more Wii U too.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

New Nintendo Selects Titles Coming to North America - Page 2 Empty Re: New Nintendo Selects Titles Coming to North America

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:10 am

AeroFish wrote:For $20 I'm looking to get 3D World since I still haven't played it. But I already own most of the ones listed. Does anyone think we'll be getting more soon? I really want more Wii U games for lower prices. I've heard there might be more 3DS ones but they should do more Wii U too.

The next set might happen come out in the Fall.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:54 pm

By the way, Nintendo Selects titles are also available on the eShop for their same retail pricing! So if you want to download one of them you can do so with the same price as in stores.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:By the way, Nintendo Selects titles are also available on the eShop for their same retail pricing! So if you want to download one of them you can do so with the same price as in stores.

You forgot about the 20% off with Amazon Prime and GCU so the retail games a bit cheeper if you have those.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:04 am