The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8252
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Post by queenzelda on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Gokukoku no Brynhildr Epis 1

Let's start off with episode one, which I've linked to above^ shall we? First off the anime starts off interestingly enough.. But there's a problem I'm having with it already..

main character issues:
And that's the main character, who accidentally grabs Kuro-Neko's hand & seems to drag her down with him when he falls. Yea, I don't care what kind of bull crap story this is, but he would have died from a fall from that high too.. Not just the girl he liked.

Second thing that irks me about this whole plot set up is;
more issues yet again:
that the current Kurin-Neko seems to have no formal education so the next episode that explains how she got into his High School is utter bull shite. She is BOUND to be found out while she's going to classes by other teachers who call on her & expect her to answer them with correct answers. Sooner or later her ass would be found out.

I'll post up my thoughts on episode two as soon as I've finished watching the episode. So I hope that every one enjoy my posting about this series. ^^

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
King Atem
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1564
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Re: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Post by King Atem on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Interesting that you decided to talk about this series one episode at a time. Nice, should be interesting how you tear down the next episode. Also, thanks for the link to this series so I can watch it myself. XD