The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Empty Re: 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:09 am

If there is no new Metroid game by the end of the NX lifespan I will cry.

I would LOVE to see a new Nintendo Land game. I honestly enjoyed the original quite a bit, I went back to it a few times over the course of the Wii U's lifespan. It's a fun time, but definitely the potential for a sequel is there.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Empty Re: 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:19 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 1089353-paper_mario_wii

Much like the Mario Party series Paper Mario has been a staple on Nintendo systems since, the N64. Even though I would love to see the game go back to the Thousand Year Door style. I very much doubt it will with the Mario and Luigi series being the Mario RPG now. I expect something like Paper Mario Marker Draw and it would be nice if they found a way to add partners back into the mix.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Even the Wii U ended up having a Paper Mario game, but I would wager it won't come until at least a few years through the lifespan of NX. Color Splash only just released a week ago, so they wouldn't have enough development time unless they get a large team together or are just making a simpler spin-off title. (or reusing the Color Splash engine)

I will say I wouldn't be surprised if we got a remake of TTYD using the Color Splash engine though.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:36 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 AnimalCrossingNewLeaf1

It will likely be some time before a main series Animal Crossing comes to the NX. As for new features things like a music shop, rocket ship and some other way to make money in town would be nice. Maybe the player would also be able to go into the mountains to find rare rocks that you can use to build things or sell them off for a decent amount of bells.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:49 am

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Smash-bros-cast

I think it's pretty safe to say that a port of Smash Wii U will be coming to the NX. We have not heard about the final 3 amiibo in almost a year now and it would help move some NX units. I think we could see Wolf, Ice Climbers and even some newcomers added into the mix to push sales of the port even more.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:53 am

Animal Crossing will definitely come to the NX in some form, whether that be a totally new full entry in the series, or some sort of spin-off. I could see there being an Animal Crossing game that's more fast-paced a goal-based as an early NX budget title, with a full Animal Crossing game a bit later on, just because I kind of expect a new Splatoon at the end of 2017 or early 2018.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Zeroctober wrote:Animal Crossing will definitely come to the NX in some form, whether that be a totally new full entry in the series, or some sort of spin-off. I could see there being an Animal Crossing game that's more fast-paced a goal-based as an early NX budget title, with a full Animal Crossing game a bit later on, just because I kind of expect a new Platoon at the end of 2017 or early 2018.

I still think it will be years before we see a Splatoon sequel.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 OmWQ82tH_A0eDG0dfU14HDGSXktHyP1b

I think Nintendo will also end up porting Super Mario Maker to the NX. There just not going to throw away all of those online levels and based on the files found in the game there are still more costumes to be released at some point does the road.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:52 pm

I can see that happening, although the 3DS port does make it seem a bit less likely. I do think if there's an NX port it'll have added features and level filters.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Raymanlegends_screenshot_lushjungle_gc_160462

Rayman Legends was one of the best 3rd party games on the Wii U and I believe it's the best series Ubisoft makes. Since, the game did the best on the Wii U I hope Ubisoft will bring Rayman out of his mobile era and make other console game for every system.

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Sonic_Boom_-_Characters

Sadly I think there will be a 3rd Sonic Boom game on NX next year since, the show is still doing while. I expect it to be called something like Sonic Boom Water and Air.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:07 am

I honestly don't think there will be a new Rahman anytime soon, especially not exclusive to Nintendo. I will say Ubisoft probably will put out something NX exclusive though.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:37 am

Apparently the team listened to the negative feedback because people seem to be enjoying Fire and Ice though they say it's a bit bare, but any step in the right direction is a good thing so I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Boom.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Ghost wrote:Apparently the team listened to the negative feedback because people seem to be enjoying Fire and Ice though they say it's a bit bare, but any step in the right direction is a good thing so I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Boom.

At least they took in feedback.

Whatever this new IP Emily Rogers talks about could be a nice game to have on the NX just in case Nintendo shows a clip of it in the NX video.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:33 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Nintendo-switch-skyrim

Even though we don't know if  Skyrim Remastered is coming to the switch for sure. I feel like Nintendo just has a tight grip on developers until there ready to show off the Switch lineup in full after the New Year.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Nintendo-switch-nba-2k17_3

NBA 2K is also handing back to the Nintendo systems and the series sells more then you would think.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 CvN4uQ0UIAAR8WT_thumb

While Zero was right about some kind of version of Splatoon coming so soon. It looks like we will be seeing new maps, hairstyles and weapons.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Mario%20Kart%20Switch_2

We are also getting a version of Mario Kart that adds an extra item slot and fan favorite King Boo. Could we also see Dry Bones, Birdo, Diddy and Bowser Jr return? What about some newcomers like Dixie Kong and Nabbit as while?

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 2 Mario_switch_town

My highlight of the day was this new 3D Mario game. Based on what we can see it looks like a mix between Mario 64, Galaxy and 3D World. Also the Switch trailer might have hinted at multiplayer?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm