The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th Empty Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Nintendo has confirmed that they will be holding their Nintendo Switch live presenttion on January 12th, showcasing the software lineup and price.

I'm glad they at least told us so we don't have to keep on guessing, but I do hate having to wait until 2017 to get more info. Oh well.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Nintendo will also have a hands-on event in Tokyo on January 14th and 15th.

https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/15aeb51d-9a6e-11e6-9b38-063b7ac45a6d.html

I expected the big event after the holidays since, the media would rather spent time with there family in November and December over talking a trip to Tokyo. I really want to see how Nintendo will sell the Switch to 2 million people in just 2 months or less though.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Presentation Being Held January 12th

Post by queenzelda Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:20 pm

Unless Nintendo has an awesome lineup or some sort of gimmick to allow 3DS/Wii U backwards compatibility somehow; I think I'll pass on getting the Switch until 2018 is how I feel atmo. They can wait a good year for my money; like how they made me wait a good year or more to announce it. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:08 am