The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Universal Studios: The Vision for Nintendo

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Universal Studios: The Vision for Nintendo

Post by Zero Revolution on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Nintendo has released the following video regarding their deal with Universal Studios parks:

Well I guess that rumor about Miyamoto was true after all! It's cool to get an update on this but I wish they would've given more information than we really already have.

EDIT: Turns out they DID give more info in some PR!

Imagine the fun of stepping into a larger-than-life Nintendo adventure. Gigantic Piranha Plants spring to life. Question blocks, power-ups and more surround you. And Mario and all his friends are there to pull you into a brand-new world.

You will enter an entire realm filled with iconic Nintendo excitement, gameplay, heroes and villains. And it is coming to three Universal theme parks around the globe.

The creative visionaries behind Nintendo’s legendary worlds and characters are working together with the creative teams behind Universal’s blockbuster theme park attractions. Their goal: to bring the characters, action and adventure of Nintendo video games to life within Universal theme parks. And to do so in new and innovative ways that capture what makes them so special. All of the adventure, fun and whimsy you experience through a screen will now be all around you – in breathtakingly authentic ways.

- Nintendo-themed areas are coming to Universal Studios Japan, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- These will be expansive, immersive and interactive. They will be highly themed and authentic environments filled with multiple attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Guests will feel as if they are playing inside their favorite games – this time in real life.
- There will be something for everyone – regardless of their age or gaming experience level.
- Planning and creative work on these areas is well underway; they will open separately over the next several years.

The new themed areas come as the result of a global partnership between Universal Parks & Resorts and Nintendo – two icons of the entertainment world. Universal theme parks create incredibly popular family entertainment experiences for millions of people based on compelling characters, stories and innovative technology. Nintendo creates remarkable and imaginative games filled with captivating stories and beloved characters.

Each Universal theme park will announce details of its specific Nintendo areas. The first such announcement will come soon.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 11431

Re: Universal Studios: The Vision for Nintendo

Post by Gameguy1996 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:42 pm

I think people need to understand that the park will mostly be based on Mario when it opens since, Nintendo will likely only get the kids land area in Orlando and I have no idea how they will fit anything into the small LA park at this time.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8146
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:21 pm

All I have to say is that when Nintendo Land Park officially opens; Universal Park's are going to be overwhelmingly busy with tons upon tons of Nintendo fans. xp Except for me I'll wait until the novelty dies down & then I'll check it out. XD

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:05 am