The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Christmas gifts of 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Christmas gifts of 2016 Empty Christmas gifts of 2016

Post by queenzelda Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:34 am

I've gotten (on Christmas Eve): clothes, cook ware utensils, pot holder, kitchen towel, a Girl Scout Barbie doll, My Little Pony FiM playing card starter pack with 2 decks, a package of Moonpies, Timmy & Tommy AC:NL amiibo, & a video game Dragon Quest HERO'S for the PS4. Along with a $10 Wal-Mart gift card, & a zipper pouch thing to put games in. All from my side of the family.

On Christmas Day when Jing & I opened up gifts at 12am & he got me a NEW 3DXL Galaxy, $10 eshop gift card, a video game Final Fantasy World for the PS4, a movie 007 Die Another Day special edition, & a Link with Ocarina amiibo. & A slightly used 2DS but it works & I am thrilled to just have another system to be able to trade myself Pokemon with when I got it. I also received another copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf, which is fine I don't mind having two towns at all tbh. We also got a Cuisinart 5 1/2 qrt pan from his sister & her family. We also were able to pool together enough cash from all of our family members to be able to purchase a new stove. Which we've since purchased as of Dec 26th. We'll be expecting it to arrive on New Years Eve (Dec 31st): woot.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Christmas gifts of 2016 Empty Re: Christmas gifts of 2016

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:41 am

You made out pretty good this year. It's also nice that you where able to get a new stove.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm