The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Polar
Gameguy1996
6 posters

Fire Emblem Warriors

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Fire Emblem Warriors  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire Emblem Warriors

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:02 am

Elise has been announced, Sakura has been hinted at and there will be even more characters announced at Tokyo Game Show.

Fire Emblem Warriors New Information Stage – In addition to live gameplay mixed with an introduction to the appeal of Fire Emblem Warriors, this stage will feature various new videos and information. It may even debut new hero(es) playable in the game. Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer), Hiroya Usuda (director), and special guest Masahiro Higuchi (Intelligent Systems).

– Fire Emblem Warriors Gameplay Aplenty! Stage – Plenty of live gameplay from Fire Emblem Warriors with the producer and director. Additionally, this stage will be full of new information such as first-debut videos. Featuring Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer) and Hiroya Usuda (director).
    Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/09/koei-tecmo-announces-tgs-2017-lineup-stage-schedule#9bQ2ZkIAL8Pez3WH.99

A New Playable Hero!? Fire Emblem Warriors Special Stage – A new playable hero is announced. And a special guest is invited on board to deliver new information with the producer and director. Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer), Hiroya Usuda (director), and special guest Hikaru Midorikawa (Marth voice actor).
    Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/09/koei-tecmo-announces-tgs-2017-lineup-stage-schedule#9bQ2ZkIAL8Pez3WH.99

I think Azura will be announced in a Nintendo Direct. As for Tokyo Game Show I'm sure that's the Shadow Dragon trailer that will announce all the characters from that game that made the cut. As for the solo reveal I'm guessing the 3rd OC Darius.

Source

Sakura and Male Corrin have been annouced and there's a history mode in the game

Fire Emblem Warriors  - Page 3 DI8x2ztUIAAlOtd

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Lyn has been announced making it seem like the leak was true. NOE has also leaked 2 characters.

Spoiler:
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Even with Lyn being announced to be in FE:W I'm still kind of not interested in getting it as of yet. Idk, maybe the rumor that you can pair up characters is keeping me away, but if true I'm very not interested. xp

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:49 pm

queenzelda wrote:Even with Lyn being announced to be in FE:W I'm still kind of not interested in getting it as of yet. Idk, maybe the rumor that you can pair up characters is keeping me away, but if true I'm very not interested. xp
    I feel same way.

The price honestly is also an issue... 60$ for a game like this...is not really worth it to me Plus, Lyn is really the only character I like in this game. Not a big fan of the Fates/Awakening scene. 

Ah well. One day I may get it just to have fun.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm

As someone who really enjoyed Hyrule Warriors and the Dynasty Warriors series, I am interested if only because I love Fire Emblem as well and Fates/Awakening are my favorites. It's like the game was tailor-made for me. xD I do think the price is a little steep though. It's a lot of content for sure, there just isn't a lot of depth in the main mode for these games.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:11 am

Here's the english trailer showing the 3 characters announced at Tokyo Game Show. Also DLC has been announced with 1 pack coming later this year and 2 more planned for 2018. Even more DLC could also happen down the line. 

For the characters announced at Tokyo Game Show Tiki looks the most fun to use being a mix between Tingle and Young Link. As for Celica it's quite clear IS forced her in at the last minute with how much she plays like Marth and I really think she should have just be saved as DLC for a more magic based moveset. As for the DLC characters I'm guessing there Azura, Camus and Tharja.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm honestly really surprised that it seems Azura is going to be added as DLC, I really thought she would be in the game from the get go considering they're only really taking characters from three games. She just seemed like an obvious option. Either way it'll be good to have her in the game, I'm just kinda taken aback by her not being there to begin with.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:41 pm

I guess depending on what the DLC will be may determine if I'll get this or not. 

It's nice to see at least two others from non-3DS FE games join. 

I'm still not convinced, however. If they add Hector, Ephraim, and Ike. Then I will definitely want this.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 am

The trailer for the last leaked character has been released.

That's cool how Anna summons different Anna's for her special and I'm guessing she is a really hard history mode unlock do to nobody unlocking her yet.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:26 pm

The eShop has listed the DLC characters.

The following information is courtesy of Nintendo Everything reader ShadowTreecko, who noticed the information on the Australian eShop listings...
    Fire Emblem Fates
    – New Playable Characters

Azura
    Niles
    Oboro

– New History Maps

Three new History Maps added, each with new stories featuring various characters.

– Five new Costumes
    – 13 new Broken-Armor Models

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Navarre
    Minerva
    Linde

– New History Maps

Three new History Maps added, each with new stories featuring various characters.

– Four new Costumes
    – Six new Weapons
    – Nine new Broken-Armor Models

Fire Emblem Awakening

Owain
    Tharja
    Olivia

– New History Maps

– Three new Costumes
    – Seven new Weapons
    – Ten new Broken-Armor Models

Source

I was not expecting Olivia over Gaius and if the history modes are uniting like HW it will takes many hours to get everything. 
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 pm

DLC pack 1 that contains Azura, Oboro, Niles and 3 new history modes is now live.

Finally nice to get some lance users into the game who are not week to arrows and I still need to beat the story mode before I even try to jump into history mode.

DLC pack 2 will contain Linde, Navarre and Minerva, four new outfits, the level cap is now 130, three new history maps and a new exclusive weapon for Caeda. The pack will be released on February 15th.

Fire Emblem Warriors  - Page 3 33894ee8b7f94c6205f0a3956b33e4fc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am