The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication   Empty Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 am

Every time a new game in a series is show that is sure to have a big roster it's fun to break down things and see what characters could make the cut. For this roster I'm going to focus on only 3 games Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening and Fates.

First lets look back at the Hyrule Warriors day 1 roster before any DLC was added. 

Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication   News140724_19

We had Warriors versions of Link, Zelda, Sheik,  Impa and Ganondorf, an original character in Lana, Midna and Agitha and Zant from Twilight Princess, Ruto and Darunia from Ocarina of time, Fi and Ghirahim. 

Now lets look at the known and likely characters.

Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication   Fire-Emblem-Warriors-Chrom

Chrom

Highly likely
    Luicna: Weapon show in trailer, has a amiibo and playable in many crossover games
    Corrin: Weapon shown in trailer, has an amiibo coming and playable in Smash.
    Xander: Weapon shown in the trailer and he's the 2nd most popular male character in the Japanese Fates poll.
    Ryoma: Weapon shown in the trailer and he's the 6th most popular character in the Japanese Fates poll.
    Marth: Weapon shown in trailer, has an amiibo and is the face of the series. 

amiibo
    If this game has any kind of amiibo support I can see Ike and Roy making the cut,. Though I think there series will be on the top of the list for DLC.

The Royals
    With Xander and Ryoma being in it's possible that the other royals from Fates will also make the cut. With that said that might not be the case if we only have 13 characters and they would make good money as DLC.

Original characters
    In Hyrule Warriors we had a quite a few original characters and that could be the case. I expect at least 1 playable villain and 1 playable hero or Lana finds here way into the Fire Emblem world.

Warrior versions
    In Hyrule Warriors we had Warriors versions of Link and some others. If we go by the trailer it looks like Chrom and the Awakening characters will get the Warriors treatment. My guesses would be Chrom, Robin, Frederick, Lissa and Grima.

Mystery of the Emblem Era: With this being the least popular game with fans I can see only 1 other character making it with Marth. Likely Mage Dragon for a villain. 

Awakening Era: I can see this being like the Ocarina of Time era where we only get 2 heroes. Likely Lucina and one of Donnel, Tharja, Tiki, Owain, Inigo, Severa. 

Fates Era: The trailer pretty much set in stone the 3 being Corrin and the big bros. Other options include the royals, Azura, the maids, the undercover trio and Garon

Popularity Poll
    When it comes to games like this popularity plays a big part. Here are the results from form the official Japanese polls.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/kakusei_bk/kekka/index.html

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/if_bk/questionary/index.html

The favorites
    The favorites are characters who have shown up in crossovers or as DLC in recent games.

Marth
    Ike
    Robin
    Lucina
    Roy
    Corrin
    Alm
    Celica
    Seliph
    Leif
    Lyn
    Ephraim
    Eirika
    Elincia
    Micaiah
    Anna 

Final Thoughts
    You can never really predict a roster 100% so there are sure to be some unexpected characters. With that said here's my 14 character roster. 

Orignal characters
    New Hero
    New villain 

Mystery of Emblem Era
    Marth
    Mage Dragon

Awakening Era
    Chrom
    Robin
    Frederick
    Lissa
    Grima
    Lucina
    Donnel as the joke character

Fates Era
    Corrin
    Ryomo
    Xander
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication   Empty Re: Fire Emblem Warriors roster predication

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Here's my final roster guess after the devs saying this will be the biggest roster of any Warriors game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19plGd1qVUhC9CXkShR0EiX5Dn9Gmofl-DS_rswdg_uo/edit?usp=sharing

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm