The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

4 Super Smash Bros Amiibo CPSIA cartificates surface

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

amiibo - 4 Super Smash Bros Amiibo CPSIA cartificates surface  Empty 4 Super Smash Bros Amiibo CPSIA cartificates surface

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:50 am

While we already know that amiibo of Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta are on the way it seems like a 4th one is also in the works.

Go Nintendo wrote:Time to sound the alarm once again and get speculating. It appears that Nintendo has 4 new CPSIA listings for Smash Bros. amiibo, which means we should see some coming down the pipeline soon. The listings all start with "AA", which means they're tied to Smash Bros.,

Source

Source 2

The most likely outcome is that the amiibo is for a returning vet like Pichu or Ice Climbers. Though it could also be a Female Corrin amiibo due to the demand being high for one.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

amiibo - 4 Super Smash Bros Amiibo CPSIA cartificates surface  Empty Re: 4 Super Smash Bros Amiibo CPSIA cartificates surface

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Yeah I was gonna say it's most likely a female Corrin Amiibo. While I do think there would need to be new characters in a Smash Switch port, I feel like if there are any there will be at least a few, not just one. So I highly doubt these include any of the new characters if there are any.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 am