The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 Empty Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Welp, when I was on vacation: day one we arrive & we're out phone (at the place), internets, & cable until sometime around Monday around 1pm. So we were without internets & cable for at least 2 &1/2 days which I was fine with. But, all three were trurned on, on March 14th & my parents were both very happy campers with internet & cable availible for use. Personally I could have gone without the cable, or interenet myself but what ever says I, I suppose. Razz

Last edited by queenzelda on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Maybe you could go without it but it is certainly nice to have at times. Still, I suppose it's better to focus on the vacation itself rather than anything else, but you did get 2 and a half days of that haha.

Also I'm kinda happy to see this return. :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 am

Well I did try the public blog but found I can't keep up with it since somethings I don't like to share publicly. On this forum I don't mind since I know most of the members here, same with my blog on my forum. ^^;

Any who, while I was on vacation in TN I purchased a Legend of Zelda sword. Here are a few pics I took of it after I got it home:
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 17426140_1105795509524496_2153808378314371704_n

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 17309975_1105794989524548_3453516428671366805_o

I'm really glad I got it, I think it's a really beautiful sword that adds nicely to my smallish LoZ collection. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

That sword looks pretty nice and to be honest there's so many other things to do on vacation so there's really no time for the internet and cable.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Nice to see this return. Can be fun to have internet and cable on vacation but there are other fun things to do. Nice to have on a relaxing night when the day is over.

Is the Master Sword of real sword material? It looks pretty good.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:To be honest there's so many other things to do on vacation so there's really no time for the internet and cable.
    True that. lol!

SirFrozenFairy wrote:Nice to see this return.
    Thanks. :3
    SirFrozenFairy wrote:Is the Master Sword of real sword material? It looks pretty good.
    Yep! What I find hilarious is that if you watch Angry Joe's LoZ:BotW Angry review you'll see he has on the same kind of sword I bought while on vacation. xD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 am

Well, I was a member of a zetaboards forum (LLTIF were it's initials) that has since been deleted & I would love to ask the admin why they deleted their forum for, but sadly they have no 'ask me' thread anywhere that I'm a member of on any of the forums I'm at with them; where I could ask why the forum was closed out. In a way, I find it's annoying that I joined a forum that basically ended up being a huge waste of my time in joining & wasting my energy posting on; is how I feel at the end of the day. <.<;
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:24 pm

I tried to take apart my televisions remote control since it's kind of nasty & needs a good clean. But after I put it back together it stopped working!! Noes!! D: It's a good thing that I have a universal remote control that still works, so I basically had to google the kind of universal remote it was & programmed it for my tv whose remote is currently a bit broken until I can figure out why it broke. xp

Also tomorrow is my birthday & I'm going to be spending most of my day with my hubbies side of the family, since they tend to have family style birthday parties.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Those universal remotes can be really useful if you lost your remote or if the regular remote stops working. I hope you enjoy your birthday with them and it sounds like they can really get into the party style.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Yea, I had fun even if they paid attention to me for all of 15 seconds. *rolls eyes*

Any way.. At the end of it all over the weekend I ended up with the following stuff for my birthday: A new doll: Ari Hauntington from the Monster High series, I liked the way she looked & she was on sale for 20% off, so I got her. I also purchased some Barbie clothes, a black & white star dress with silver for straps & silver plastic jewelry & hand bag. I also picked up some cheap shoes for my dolls too.

I also picked up Doom for my Xbox One for $10 brand new. I also had to get a new wii nunchuck along with a new wiimote & nunchuck by rock candy (blue color) for my Wii mote since both nunchucks that I had don't work very well. My wiimotes are doing fine, but I figured for $25 why not  get both a wiimote & nunchuck new for cheap was my thought, so I did. I also got 2 new games on sale via Playstation's 80% off flash sale of games that happened over the weekend. Thus I purchased for my PS4: Banner Saga & Broken Age. Both games I've been looking at getting & when I saw they were on sale I jumped on the sale & got them both (for all of $10.99 total). I also bought some series 2 Animal Crossing amiibo cards, along with a YuGiOh Slifer tin & I pulled some nice looking monster shinies. I also ended up getting a ton of Disney Infinity Star Wars character figures for $2.50: Han Solo, Boba Fett, & Yoda.  I also got some shirts on sale at Gamestop buy one get one half off.

I also ended up getting two different Playstation logo shirts at the end of it all. I also ended up getting a new cd player as well; since the one I bought a few years ago died last year. I'm happy with my new cd player & am glad I got it. :3 I'm strange not wanting to turn my laptop on all just to listen to some music when I can do that using a simple cd player since most of my music is on cd's.

That's everything I got, not including the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic birthday chocolate cake I was given with Twilight Sparkle & Apple Jack on it. ^^ I kept the ponies of course & have some of the cake left to eat on for desert during the week.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:28 pm

My nephew is coming over this weekend & he ends up dusting my crap so instead of him doing it, I ended up dusting prior to his coming over. Personally I don't see the big deal in having everything dusted, though I do know some people are either weird & like everything to be dusted or are allergic to it. Personally I'm not so I tend not to dust that often since I see it as an on going 'loosing battle'. XD
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Nice to see that you got some many good deals on almost everything you got. As for the dust I also see it as a losing battle due to it just coming back a few days later.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Yea, I've always seen dusting as a losing battle so usually I let dust win. XD I have seen sprays & that which say they get rid of dust for over a month & only last about a week IF that. rofl

I saw both the live action version of Beauty & the Beast with Emma Watson, & Maleficent with Angelina Jolie & I'd have to say that Maleficent was the better movie of the two I saw yesterday. Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 E7000188
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 pm

It does feel like the actors they picked for Beauty and the Beast are not the best and like most remakes I'm sure the remake felt worse then the original.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 am