The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 7 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Thu May 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Yep, indeed so.

I am so hyped for E3 I feel like a little kid. xp I'm also really close to the point of where I can go to the boss, defeat it & see the ending for WoFF.. But though I did try, bahamut Trogdor kicked my a**. D: So I'm going to lvl up the twins, equip them with different mirajewels & try again. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 7 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 25, 2017 11:53 pm

E3 should be good this year with the number of good games that have already released in 2017. It's also nice to have a little trial and error in games even if grinding can be a pain.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 7 18670824_1167716856665694_4378380255634120058_n
    Welp, I'm happy to say that I finally beat World of Final Fantasy. ^^

Also, today I bring every one Arlo since he & I are in the same boat of being excited for E3:

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 27, 2017 12:44 am

Congrats and finally a video where he is not mad about something.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat May 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Oh uh, so you know in order to get the good ending when you go to play WoFF, you have to beat all but the 'A Bridge's Woe's' subquest in the Girls Tea Room in order to get it. I did everything & got the happy ending. It was worth it since the ending is SO DARN CUTE. ^^

Also, yea Arlo seems to be mad at a lot of thing's Nintendo does. XD

I have a birthday party I'll be attending on Monday, I hope to be able to get a Fire Emblem: SoV started sometime soon. Though tbh I'm kind of waiting for the Action Replay to update with codes so it might be a bit before I do get a file going. Razz Also, I never play online when I use codes so I don't have to worry about getting the ban hammer from Nintendo. So far I haven't been effected since I use a code uploader, but I also never really play online with any one anyway so it's a good thing I make sure to keep my game files backed up via the AR just encase. Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 7 MarioApproves
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Have a good time at the birthday party.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon May 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Thanks. He really liked the Skylanders we got for him for his birthday & the WiiU Skylander Giants game, since we essentially gave him our copy & bought another version of the same game but for the Xbox 360. We got him the following Skylanders: Grill Grunt, Tree Rex, Shroom Boom, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, & Jet-Vac.
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 7 2329882-skylanders_giants_poster

He seemed really impressed with Giants, I should hope so as it's one of my top favorite Skylander franchise titles. He also wants me to catch him a shiny Mew, yea like thats ever going to happen with out my coding him in to get him. <.<". Wth happened to kids doing their own stuff? I mean why is it we had to work to get what we wanted but kids expect you to just hand it to them? The heck mun?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue May 30, 2017 3:37 pm

-_- So far the start to this week has officially gone from good to bad. Our water heater busted & I am not very happy about it. If I can I'll see if I can finagle some help from my folks, if they can't help then I guess we'll be without hot water for a few month's.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue May 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Sorry to here and I hope your folks arable to help with the water heater. If not you might be able to get it woking for a bit if you relight the pilot light.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed May 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Sorry to hear and I hope your folks arable to help with the water heater. If not you might be able to get it working for a bit if you relight the pilot light.
    Pffft, I wish it was something that easily fixed. XD The sacrificial anode rod broke inside the water heater & there's no way to fix that. So we have to get a new water heater, which will cost about $400, not including how much it's going to cost to instill the thing. -_-"
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:02 am

queenzelda wrote:
    Gameguy1996 wrote:Sorry to hear and I hope your folks arable to help with the water heater. If not you might be able to get it working for a bit if you relight the pilot light.
    Pffft, I wish it was something that easily fixed. XD The sacrificial anode rod broke inside the water heater & there's no way to fix that. So we have to get a new water heater, which will cost about $400, not including how much it's going to cost to instill the thing. -_-"

One has to wonder what the point of a sacrificial rod is if the whole damn thing dies along with it >.>

How old was the heater?

(also are you just resorting to kettle boiled water? What about showers? D8 )
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:One has to wonder what the point of a sacrificial rod is if the whole damn thing dies along with it >.>
    I actually have no idea. XD I had to google about it & found this interesting bit of information: https://www.angieslist.com/articles/what-does-water-heater-anode-rod-do.htm It basically explains that the sacrificial anode rod & water heater are as one & if one goes, then so to does the other.

The Shattered Legacy wrote:How old was the heater?
    Probably WAY older then 5 years. We just started living here not that long ago, since we got married & moved in not that long ago. I have no clue how long ago the water heater was installed in the house; thus my guess is that it's probably older then I think. I'll know for sure once we get a new water heater & then take out the old one.

The Shattered Legacy wrote:(also are you just resorting to kettle boiled water? What about showers? D8 )
    I usually take cold showers anyway, so that hasn't changed. The dishes I've been boiling hot water for since we don't have a dishwasher yet. I was saving up to get us one, but that'll have to wait until after we get a new water heater. I'll have about $300 saved by the end of the month, so we'll probably end up getting one at the start of July the way things are going (hopefully). :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Atmo, I'm just glad that this week is finally over. More so since I've had nothing but a bad week since getting the news that the water heater busted. I dropped & killed a container of mustard, & had to put the rest of it in a new container so we could still use it. We ran out of eggs yesterday night, & tired to go out to eat only to find the place we wanted to go to packed full of people with at least two other couples in line ahead of us. So we left, bought some eggs & I made us dinner but I still would have liked to have gone out: it just didn't happen. So far this week has not been a very good one for me. :/
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:19 am

[/moving on] I'm super happy to say that I've come across some Life is Strange Prequel images thanks to reading Kotaku. Here's hoping I get to get through the game & learn about what kind of person Rachel was, since you never got to know her very well in the first game. ^^

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 7 Sjziaogaldo4abwwo3w4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 am