The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Games I'm looking forward to in 2017

Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 11692

Games I'm looking forward to in 2017

Post by Gameguy1996 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:28 pm

While 2017 has already been a good year for games so fair there are many I'm looking forward that are coming later this year.

Mario Kart 8 was one of my favorite games on Wii U and it left me wandering how Nintendo would top it. Turns out they just ported 8 to the Switch and brought back fan favorite racers and made the best battle mode in series history. I can't wait to spend hours on the new Renegade Roundup mode, Shine Thief and Bob-omb Blast.

While i'm not the biggest puzzle fan I really enjoyed the Puyo Puyo Tetris part of the demo and I can see myself playing this game when I'm not at home.

I really enjoyed what little I played of ARMS at the Switch preview even in March ant the recent Nintendo Direct made me more excited to play the game after seeing the 2 vs 2 mode and Min Min in action.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Games I'm looking forward to in 2017

Post by Gameguy1996 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:41 am

Disgaea 5 Complete will be my Switch game of the month for May and from I have seen it looks like a very fun RPG.

Even though Splatoon 2 does not look all that different from 1 I still can't wait to play more even after playing at the Switch event and taking part in all of the testfires. The new specials really change things up, Salmon Run looks like a cool mode and I can't wait to hear more about the story over the next few months.

Ever Oasis looks like a very good game when it was seen at E3. I only wish more people would talk about it with it being a new IP.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Zero Revolution on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:17 am

Honestly out of all of those the only games I'm personally really looking forward to are ARMS and Splatoon 2. The others definitely look good too, but I'm not specifically excited to play them. I'm sure I'll end up picking up Ever Oasis eventually but it's not a must have game for me.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:23 am

Post E3 update.

After seeing the trailer the gameplay sold me on the idea of this crossover and I'm glad only one Rabbid has to be on the team at all times.

That E3 trailer really might me even more hyped and this is looking like quite a long Mario game with all the green moons.

I feel like I'm one of the very few excited for Fire Emblem Warriors after they said mostly characters from Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates. I can't wait to see the royals, young Tiki and Caeda in action.

While I have never been the biggest Metroid fan I'm hoping Samus Returns can change that and I'm also getting it so people don't point there fingers at me if it does not sell while.

That E3 trailer looked really nice and I really like how the blades work in battle and the story.

Draganronpa V3 looks like another good RPG. I should play the others before it though.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Marowak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Title : Smelly Cave Goblin
User Points : 2845
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Very very nice list, good to hear that E3 actually did what it was supposed to and make you excited for games that you didn't think you would be before.

[9:38 PM] Deri Feri: Ace Gumshoe Incarnate: I wanna get drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:57 am