The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PokéLand

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

PokéLand Empty PokéLand

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 31, 2017 2:33 am

The next game in the Pokemon Rumble series is now available on mobile in Japan.

Serbii.net wrote:A new mobile game has been announced. This game is called PokéLand and is the continuation of the Pokémon Rumble series. Not much is currently known about this game but it is entering Alpha Testing in Japan on Android devices today until June 9th 2017. During the Alpha Test, you can find 134 different Pokémon, complete 52 stages and climb Champion Tower to 15 floors. Data from the test will be deleted when the game comes out. Using the Nintendo Account, you can move stored data between devices and your Mii will appear. The game will unlock new islands when you spend diamonds. It requires an online connection. The game has a special detector to find Pokémon which can only be used once every 30 minutes and you can power up your Pokémon toys by using P and Gears obtained in the game.

Source

I would have liked to see this on the Switch. I guess the poor sales of the last game is why the series was moved to mobile though.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

PokéLand Empty Re: PokéLand

Post by Marowak Wed May 31, 2017 9:47 am

134 different ones, I wonder if it'll be one of the just using gen 1 Pokemon since it's on the phone for those who only played Go to be able to recognize them.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 31, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm just surprised they've been releasing so many Pokemon games on mobile lately. It definitely makes sense, but you would think Nintendo would try to get them to develop solely for their consoles. Still the Pokemon Rumble series does fit mobile pretty well so I guess it works. I won't buy it though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:31 pm