The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[RUMOR] Gamestop leaks release dates for Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

[RUMOR] Gamestop leaks release dates for Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Empty [RUMOR] Gamestop leaks release dates for Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:03 am

According to Rawmeatcowboy someone at Gamestop leaked the release dates of Mario Odyssey and Xenobalde Chronicles 2 to him.

November 17th sounds like the perfect data for Odyssey and while it sucks that Xenoblade would be pushed back 2 months it might be better then it getting lost in the mix of the big games they release for the holidays.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

[RUMOR] Gamestop leaks release dates for Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Empty Re: [RUMOR] Gamestop leaks release dates for Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:14 pm

I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Super Mario Odyssey release on November 17th, that's the week of November Nintendo tends to release their biggest titles. I also do think it would make sense for Xenoblade 2 to release in February. Although I gotta say I wasn't really expecting it to be delayed despite what everyone else was saying. This definitely makes sense though so I think it could totally be legit.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:26 pm