The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Polar
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
7 posters

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Mario - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Post by Bossblitz88 Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm

This is new territory for Nintendo. I'm scared. I'm still baffled at Rabbids of all things, but oh well. I hope this looks fun. Also I hate the overuse of "The" in the roster picture :p
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Mario - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 am

queenzelda wrote:
    Zero Revolution wrote:I'm just not entirely sure how the game will work.
    Meaning that the only thing that hasn't leaked yet is a trailer showing how this game will play. Razz
    The leak that talked about the characters not being directly controlled on the exploration side of things and the strategy RPG elements so I guess the gist of what gameplay to expect was somewhat known?
    Agreed that we can't really comment on the meat of things though as it is
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:09 pm

You can check out a line of possible amiibo Here

So might get Rabbids amiibo and not ARMS amiibo. I also think there would be 4 more of the Mario characters with there weapons if those amiibo seem the light of day.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 am

I thought it seemed like they were moving on from Amiibo with the huge lack of new releases. If they're gonna do that I think ARMS Amiibo would definitely be a way better option and make way more sense. Plus they could release a lot more of them because there are so many new characters.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Welp, the leak was right. Ubisoft just had Myamoto & Bill come out to talk about the game, along with some gameplay.

Basically, the gameplay shown is like a hybrid of Fire Emblem & the Disgaea series where in characters can jump off of other characters to get further into the map. (The Disgaea series has been doing this long before Ubisoft did.)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Mario - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Page 2 Empty Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:44 pm

The long rumored Rabbids crossover was finally shown at the Ubisoft show. The game will be released on August 29th and there will be Rabbids figures as while.

Mario - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Page 2 Battle

- in development over 3 years
    - official website here
    - Rabbids have been teleported into the Mushroom Kingdom and made it unstable
    - by the end of the game, Rabbids will team up and save the Mushroom Kingdom
    - turn-based tactical adventure game
    - fight Rabbids that have turned bad
    - switch between exploration and battle modes
    - take cover on the battlefield and move to areas within a blue box to show how far you can move per turn
    - expand your movement by using the team jump feature
    - destroy cover to attack enemies hiding behind it
    - characters have various techniques that are offensive and defensive
    - Rabbid pipes can be used to flank the enemy
    - learn more tactics as you go forward
    - due out Aug. 29th, 2017

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
    Two worlds collide in Mario + Rabbids® Kingdom Battle!
    The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex, transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once-peaceful land. To restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi must team up with a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and unpredictable enemies.
    Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises, combining all that you love about Mario’s iconic universe with the side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.
    FEATURES
    Mario & Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure that combines the best of these two worlds!
    Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids heroes with their own unique personalities.
    Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience.
    Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
    Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system, even on the go.

Figures here

Pictures:

The looks good after all. I'm just kind of disappointed about how much the extra things are.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

This actually looks pretty great! I'm honestly not surprised Ubisoft announced it at their conference as opposed to including it in the Nintendo Spotlight because Nintendo knows about the leak (I would be shocked if they didn't at least) so it's better to just get it out of the way while still being able to shed some light on it.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Season Pass Announced

Ubisoft has announced that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be getting a Season Pass, which will include 8 exclusive steampunk weapons, new solo challenges and co-op maps, and new unexpected story content.

Mario - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Page 2 $
    As seen in the image above, the content availible will be released at launch, Fall 2017, and 2018 respectively. The Season Pass will be available on August 29th when the game launches, and will cost $19.99.

Well, it's not like I didn't see this coming, cause Ubisoft does this to it's own titles.. But with a Mario crossover? I'm a bit surprised & very disappointed tbh. <.<"
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 pm

I still think it's crazy that there not adding anymore characters with DLC due to that always being the part that sells the DLC. As for myself I will only buy it if I enjoy the story mode.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:57 pm

I'm a little annoyed when they announce stuff like this before the game's release. But for the amount of content you're getting overall, $20 is honestly a pretty great deal. It sucks that you'd have to wait awhile for all of the content to release but it's definitely priced well.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Honestly, I was watching Arlo play Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle to see if I'd be any more impressed with it then what I saw @ E3 & tbh I'm still not impressed. Impo it just comes off to me as a tactical shooting game. If I wanted to play something like that I'd pop in Wild Arms for the PSP. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:09 am

^ Can I ask why exactly you're not impressed? It definitely seems like it's more simplified than most other games would be in the genre so I was assuming that's why, although I think it looks like a lot of fun despite that. But I also haven't played it. xD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ Can I ask why exactly you're not impressed? It definitely seems like it's more simplified than most other games would be in the genre so I was assuming that's why, although I think it looks like a lot of fun despite that. But I also haven't played it. xD
    I'd say that it's because the characters just use guns & there are no other options for weapons available. If I could change up what weapons the characters could use to say, from guns to maybe a boomerang, or even a bow & arrow, or other long range weapons besides the guns I'd probably like it a bit more. But because every character uses the same gun it just seems dull & boring to me. That & I'm not much of a fan for shooter type games anyway. 

On top of which as I stated prior, the Disgaea series has been doing the whole: launch characters further into the area so they can move deeper in, 'thing' long before this title was released.  Sleep
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am

DK will be the DLC character and he will be released alongside a new story DLC pack in Spring.

I was expecting Rosalina though I guess she's being saved for the sequel and Nintendo really is making it seem like it's a big year for DK.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 am