The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

TNFS Banner History

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

TNFS Banner History

Post by Zero Revolution on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:26 pm

So I was organizing the folder on my computer that has all of the images and files I've used for TNFS saved, because a solid half of the folder was taken up just by different banners I've made and used at the top, so I wanted to separate them. But I thought it would be pretty cool if I actually made a post showing off all of the banners TNFS has had since probably around sometime in 2013/2014. This thread is incomplete, I do not have every single banner we've ever used saved as there are a few I didn't make and may not have. (@queenzelda actually may still have a couple that we're missing because she's made a good chunk of banners too, although I do have some of hers) There are also some I simply have no access to anymore which sucks but nothing I can do about it, they were really bad anyway so it's fine. XD If you have any we're missing please let me know, I think it would be really cool to be able to show off all of our banners in one thread because we've had so many different ones over the past 5 years.

All of the following banners were made by myself unless otherwise credited underneath/next to the photo:

Spoiler:

Credit to @queenzelda
Spoiler:

Credit to @queenzelda
Spoiler:

Credit to @queenzelda
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Credit to @queenzelda
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[Missing Fire Emblem Echoes Banner made by @queenzelda]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:39 am