The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Empty My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:32 pm

So last month we saw the announcement of Mario Party the Top 100 and through the gameplay trailer and screenshots we know of 65 out of the 100. So here are my picks for the last 35 even though it's unlikely many of them will make the cut. 

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 BalloonBurstMP1

Mario Party 1's Balloon Burst was all about the timing. Trying to blow up a Bowser and stop right before it bursts was always fun. Even though I liked 2's 2 vs 2 version more I feel like ND Cube will be mostly picking free for all mini-games for this collection.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 MP1_Handcar_Havoc

Always knowing when to speed up or hit that break in Handcar Havoc required some good teamwork. I even played a smilier game to this back at the arcade show.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Empty Re: My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100

Post by Nessness Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Handcar Havoc is a fun minigame though I prefer the version in Mario Party 2 over 1, it was annoying in 1 that you could fall off in the middle of the course.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Empty Re: My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:19 am

Nessness wrote:Handcar Havoc is a fun minigame though I prefer the version in Mario Party 2 over 1, it was annoying in 1 that you could fall off in the middle of the course.
    I like the version in 2 more as while. I just thank that every game will get 10 games each. 

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 CrazyCutter

While I was never a big Crazy Cutter fan I know it can be a really fun game when your playing with others and it's one of the games that takes some skill.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 BashnCashMP1

Bash N Cash is the other Bowser themed game in Mario Party. So for that reason alone I see it making the cut.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 GrabBagMP1

The classic game of Grab Bag where you take coins from your friends. It being a 4 player in 1 is why I think it would make it in over it's 2 counterpart.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 DeepSeaDiversMP1

It's all about being quick in order to grab the large chest in Deep Sea Divers. So make sure you button mush quite a bit for this game.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:29 am

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 MP2_Bowsers_Big_Blast

Whoever I played Bowsers Big Blast I was always telling myself please don't blow up when selecting a color. The game is also quite fun with friends.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Wario_Hide_and_Go_Boom

I always enjoyed playing this game with family members. Everyone can hide in the harder to guess X or Y or take there chances in hide in spots that get picked more in A and B.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Post by Nessness Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:08 am

Hide and Go Boom: I still remember when I did this minigame on my Mario Party forum game back in 2015 where the three players all hided in the same cannon. XD

Bowser's Big Blast: One of the series' better luck based minigames in my opinion. I always used to think the green plunger was cursed because it got me most of the time.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Nessness wrote:Hide and Go Boom: I still remember when I did this minigame on my Mario Party forum game back in 2015 where the three players all hided in the same cannon. XD

Bowser's Big Blast: One of the series' better luck based minigames in my opinion. I always used to think the green plunger was cursed because it got me most of the time.
    The red and green ones are the cursed ones for me.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Panic_Pinball

I feel like there has to be a pinball mini-game in there and if I'm being honest I had a hard time picking one from 5's selection of games.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Post by Nessness Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:45 am

I love this minigame. Though I wish they would make the time limit longer from thirty to sixty seconds, thirty seconds were too short for this minigame in my opinion.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Nessness wrote:I love this minigame. Though I wish they would make the time limit longer from thirty to sixty seconds, thirty seconds were too short for this minigame in my opinion.
    I guess they really wanted the mini-game to be done fast. 

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 ThrowHimaBone

While Throw me a bone can have some difficult controls at times I can see it making the cut due to the other Chain Chomp mini-game already being in there.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Stage_Fryte_6

Stage Fright can be a mixed bag deepening on who your playing with. Sometimes you will get computers who just keep bumping into you and other times they will work together to take the single player out.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Smashdance

It was always fun trying to rush to the panels before the other players and try to avoid being stepped on and losing points.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Swim_Or_Sink_Day_6

It was always fun to try and avoid the mines the single player is dropping on you from above even if the computer will often times run right into them.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 FreezeFrame

Freeze Frame is the regular photo game seen in most Mario Party games. I do like how the Shy Guys and UFO's give extra points though.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 DarknCute

We are sure to see some Bowser games in the mix. Dark 'N Crispy just seems like the one they would go with due to it being pretty similar to the one in 10.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:04 am

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 PeelOut

I want with Peel out due to it being the easy one to edit if DK is a playable character in the top 100.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 MagmagicalJourney

Out of the multiplayer Bowser mini-games in 7 my favorite was Magmagical Journey even if it was the simple one.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 Speedy_Graffiti_8

Speedy Graffiti is alll about tracing while and I can see it making the cut due to the other art game form 4 making the cut.

Mario - My picks for the remaining mini-games in Mario Party the Top 100 SnowWayOut

I always liked being one of the players avoiding the attacks in Snow Way Out due to the single player having quite a cooldown if they missed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am